Quick tips on how to keep you looking good
- Professional eyebrow shaping is like receiving a mini eye lift!
- Always fill in sparse brows with eye shadow, not pencil. It is much softer and natural.
- Buffed nails are a quick alternative to a full manicure or pedicure. Use one drop of baby oil and buff to beautify.
- Use tinted moisturiser with SPF 15 instead of full face foundation, not only will this look healthier, it will be healthier!
- More is not better when it comes to make up. Focus on your best feature (eyes or lips) and accentuate.
- Don’t underestimate the power of your eyelash curler – this opens and brightens eyes.
- Bronzer in natural skin tones to suit your colouring dusted all over lightly gives you that sun kissed glow. Use a shadow and blush all in one.
- Darker solid colours in your wardrobe slim and contour your body.
- Get your hair professionally trimmed every 6 weeks, and get a new style cut when you’re ready for a change. Once a year would be perfect – it’s an instant pick me up!
- Stand up tall and be proud of who you are. Look people in the eye and smile!
This article has been provided by The Golden Door Health Retreat.
For more information see Motherhood or Parenting .