Huggies Forum

new member Rss

hi my names nicole, im 27 years old and have a beautiful baby girl Laine who will be one in two weeks. I live in sunny (not at the moment though) Queensland and would love to chat to other parents. I love being a mum and am always looking for good advice and just love to chat in general about the joys of parenthood. Hope to hear from you soon. Seeya.

qld 2yo daughter

hi nicole my name is nat and i have a nearly 9mth old daughter caprice i am 20 and live in victoria do you have msn my e-mail is twinkletoes0212@hotmail.com
seeya
Hi Nicole,
Welcome to the site. My name is Tracey and I am mum to 3 kids. I have a 10.5 yo boy, 8 yo girl, and 9 month old boy. I too live in "Stormy" Qld. (at the moment), where it has been really hot. If you would like to chat via email, my address is traceyl01@hotmail.com I am also on MSN Messenger under the same email. Hope to hear from you soon,
Tracey

Mother of 3, Qld

Hi Nicole,
My name is Nadine and I am 25yo with 2 children, 3yo boy and 4 month old girl! I too live in Queensland, in Toowoomba! Where in Queensland do you live? Would love to chat sometime!

Best wishes

Mum(29) - DS 7yr, DD 4yr & DD 2yr

hi nadine!! i actually live in Toowoomba as well. You must have your hands full with two little ones. I seem to be flat out with just one most of the time. I work part time when my husband is home with our daughter and the rest of the time he works so it is kind of a juggling act between us both at the moment. I try to get out to different things and Laine has swimming classes once a week and i am thinking about joing kindi gym in a few more months. Anyway better go so good to chat to you. My email is nicole1976@optusnet.com.au if you want to chat again. Seeya.

qld 2yo daughter

hi nat! another young vic mum! where abouts do you live? i am in my early 20's and have a three month old son.

eìí? well ... it started with a kiss eìí?-3-064

Sign in to follow this topic