Huggies Forum

1. home
  2. Baby Forum
  3. Communities
  4. Personal Messages
  5. looking for a friendly email buddy

looking for a friendly email buddy Rss

Hi My name is Fiona I have 2 beautiful girls 2 year and 9 months and a 4 month old. I am finding it very hard to get out and about to do things with both of them, so I would love to find some email friends to have a chat to share baby milestones, stories a laugh and friendship. If you are interested I would love to hear from you. Have a great weekend Fiona

Fiona, Qld, Mother of 2 Princesses

hi Fiona,
My names Mel and I would love to email you. My address is ashan@aapt.net.au if you are interested. I have 2 children Ethan 4 and Ashleigh 16mths.
I cant garrentee speedy replies as I go to uni 4 days a week.
Mel
I am happy for anyone to email me for a chat

Melissa,Bathurst,3yr old and 1yr old

Hi Fiona, My name is Cristy and Im 26. I have a baby girl named Harmony and she 8 1/2 months. I would love to chat. My email is Harmony_Rose04@hotmail.com

Harmony 30th october 2004

Hi fiona, you sent me an email, but i accidentally deleted it, and i have also changed my email address, it is now jacqued@bigpond.net.au, please write again.

Jacque
Hi Fiona, bit late for a reply but as they say better late then never. I would love to chat as I too find it hard to get out n about with only 1 car that is taken by the hubby for work. I am a 1st time mom with little jordan who is 7 months.
My e-mail address is jossie_n@hotmail.com.

Ps I also love to chat.

chat soon hopefully
Jos

NSW mum

Hi Fiona,
My name is Yasmin, I am a 23 year old SAHM of 2 beautiful girls. Michelle is 2 years and 3 months and Alana is 2 months. I live in sydney and am in great need of some adult conversation.
my e-mail is: troy.whip@bigpond.com
drop us a line sometime.
cya

Yasmin, WA, 2yr old & 7 mth old

Hi fiona,

My name is Bianca and our girls are similar ages.

Emily will be 2 next week and Jessica is 7 months. I am 28 and a stay at home mum.

My email is: maclore@bigpond.net.au

Bye

Bianca, Emily 7/11/03 Jess 24/3/05 Thomas 12/6/07

Sign in to follow this topic