Huggies Forum

new here Rss

hi all i'm jasmin-24 married to paul-24 we have a almost 2 year old son, kye and a a baby due 1st of april.hope to get to know you all

Jasmin, SA, Kye 23/01/02 and Caleb 23/03/04

Hi am also new at this site. My name is melissa and Partners name is dave baby is due on the 29th April. I am looking forward to the birth but am scared this is my first, i am more scared of the pain than anything else and this makes me anxious.
Do you know the sex of your baby? Have you had a good pregnancy?

Melissa Qld waiting

hi melissa, i don't know the sex but only because the baby had its legs shut but i am having another scan on feb3 so hopefully i can see then. what about you? do you have any names picked?
pregnancy has been really good this time, i had a hell of the time with kye-25 hr then emergency c-section but don't get worried it was all due to pre eclampsia.i understand you being anxious but just think of the wonderful little thing you will have at the end.

Jasmin, SA, Kye 23/01/02 and Caleb 23/03/04

G'day Jasmin my name is Nadine! I live in Queensland and am 25 and have 2 children. My son Gabriel 3 years and daughter Brianna 3 months! I have been married now for 6.5 years! If you ever want to chat email me on j_n_blair97@bigpond.com
Happy New Year

Mum(29) - DS 7yr, DD 4yr & DD 2yr

Sign in to follow this topic