Huggies Forum

Hi Rss

hi everyone, im new here os i thought id introduce myself.
My name is Rebecca or Bek. Im 17 yrs old and am 16 weeks pregnant. I live in country SA with the father of my baby Peter who is 21.
Bek

Bek (21), Peter (25), Chelsea (3) Luke (1)

Hi Bek
I'm a first time mum at 20 years, i have a little girl who is now 4 1/2 months. And this is the 1st time i've used this forum.
I loved being pregnant for the most part, but at times its really really hard even if your in perefect health. But no matter what its all worth it, there is NOTHING like giving birth.
hi, its nice to know that someone replies to your messges. this site is a bit of a lonesome one. nobody talks to u.
Bek

hello, yeah i know what you mean - not really chatty in here - oh well i really want to get to chat to other mums so i guess we just need to keep trying smile
There is another website im a part of called Young Aussie Mums they are very chatty and nice try there, they are always willing to help.
Bek

Hi Bek and Jean,
My names Nicole and I too am a young mum. I live in QLD with my son, Bayley who is 18 months old, and my partner Jamie. I am also pregnant with my second child. I have only 10 weeks to go and it is dragging out ridiculously. I get alot of dirty looks off people because I'm only 20.
Do you guys have that problem???

Nicole, Bayley 3 and Jordan 18mths

Hi Nicole,
I havent really got any dirty looks cos im just showing. But cos i live in a small town chances are I'll get them later, once Bubs is born.
Bek

So you're the other "member" thats online. Do you have a supportive family? How is your partner taking the fact that he's going to be a dad?

Bek and Jean,
I'd love to chat some more with you guys but as you said not everyone in here is very chatty. If you have MSN Messenger and you have a hotmail account then you should add me to your online contact buddy list. My e-mail address is nicole_jamie@hotmail.com

HEy Nicole i have added u too my msn mine is
rlm1985@hotmail.com
Bek

Hi Nicole & Bek
I've added you both to my msn, i don't know if its worked though smile mine is - Iceous03@hotmail.com

I know what you mean about bad looks Nicole, i would be out shopping with my husband and we would get really bad looks, i could never understand it, ok i'm young but we're married so whats with the attidued? Who knows what some people think, and more importantly who cares!

I had my baby girl at the gold coast hospital - they were really great there but i still couldn't get out of there soon enough.
email me on bubblefish3@aol.com & i can get you an invite to join a private on line mums group if you like

mum of 3 boys aged 11, 13 and 14

Sign in to follow this topic