Huggies Forum

E-mail Pals Rss

If anyone wants to email me about anything and everything whether its related to babies or not please feel free, i want some email pals!!
beckymoomoo@hotmail.com

Mother of Reece - 24/01/03

Hi there Becca. My name is Kerin and I am a mother of a 2yo girl &11yo boy. I to would like some email pals, as this is the first time I have done anything like going on the net because I am completly computer elitert.I decided to go on to the Huggies site so I could read what other mothers had to say and also have my say to.It is very interesting what people have to say.Lately I have been having trouble with my 2yo as she just does not like having her nappy changed.which I don't understand why, but i'm sure I'll figure it out.
Isn't it good that we can go somewhere to talk to other mothers about our children and them not thinking that we are from another planet when we say things about our kids.Now abit about me: Im 36,married to a serbian(Im Aussie) that in it's self is a feat considering his parents still think that their sons should marry their own kind but I sort of came along and stuffed that up as my 11yo is not my husbands.He accepted that but the future inlaws were not to happy to say the least,but after awhile they got used to it but really they didn't have a choice in the matter.I must admit when I had my little girl(their first grandchild) all of a sudden I was the best thing that had happen to their son.But now 2.5 years later all they are interested in seeing now is Sasa.Anyway I have typed enough so please reply to me, if think we might be email pals. type soon .My email is KERINSTEVANOVIC@bigpond.com See ya

LittleSasa,SA girl

will send u email when I can find it as I pressed post instead will get it to u asap.
Kerin(Little Sasa)

LittleSasa,SA girl

hi i am a mother of a 2 year old daughter, Grace.I would love to have an email pal but please excuse me if I don't reply straight away.But I have to find the time to get on the computer and check my mail.
Im interested in getting some email pals. I love to chat.
About me - Im 26, married, have 3 great sons - 9 years, 6 years and 6 months.I live in South Australia. I work part-time, study part-time and the rest of my time is doing housework, shopping, doing stuff with my kids (school,sports,etc) and with my family.I love the computer, half my job involves computers. My kids are pretty easy going so I have time to chat. Anyone interested let me know.
Hi, I'm Jenny, 29yrs with 18mth old daughter. I've just discovered this site, it's great, picked up a few tips too.

It would be nice to hear from you. My email is
portelli_jennifer@canon.com.au

seeya

jenny

Jenny,NSW,18mth girl

Hi Jenny
I to am new to this site and find it very interesting. My name is Michelle, Im 28 and have a 9month old daughter. Would love to email together if that's ok.
Bye.
Michelle

first time mum

Hi My nane Johanne and I am 26 and I have a 6Mouths baby name Ethan. I would have to here from you because I am a first mum too .do you have any thing you would you like to talk about I love to talk everything ..

Johanne_Chambers@yahoo.com.au plainland qld

hello becca
i am 24yr old and i have a 8week old boy. i love to have email pals. i am new to n.s.w. i lived in qld for 23yrs i love it there.
my email is shazza022@yahoo.com
i do need advice on eczema, cradle cap

sharmaine,qld,2

Hi
My name is Dee. I am married to a lovely Aussie guy, and we have a 2.5 year old daughter called Charlotte, and live on the Central Coast.
I have been a member of Huggies since Charlotte came along. (first joined while pregnant and living in the UK where I am from)
It would be great to have some email pals. My email address is raven_mei@yahoo.com.

Dee

Hi Becca and all other mums.
I am a first time mum and love this site.
I have a 7 month old baby boy, Joshua who is gorgeous. I love the internet and emailing so I would love to email anyone who just wants to chat now and again and keep intouch through cyber space as it gives us something to look forward to inbetween nappy changes and house work.
My email address is junglemick@ozemail.com.au.
So feel free to email any time and I will definantely respond.
Being a mum is hard work but sharing the load with other mums makes it alittle easier.
Hope to hear from you!

Jungle baby

Hi my names Erika. I have three boys 10yrs, 3yrs &1mth. I am 28 and live in QLD with my husband and boys. I would love to email with other mothers. My email address is erikawade@smartchat.net.au Since having my 1mth old boy we have been having problems with my 3yr old ( swearing, tantrums, misbehaving )which is so unlike him. I know it is because of the new addition to the family but if anybody has any hints or tips on how tomake his behavior better I would love to hear from you

Erika,QLD,1mth baby , 3yr old & 10 yr old

Sign in to follow this topic