Huggies Forum

Someone to talk to Rss

Hi everyone smile

My name is Rachel, I am 32 and mother of 3 boys (15, 8 and 6 weeks). I am looking for someone to share their thoughts and feelings on post natal depression. I have so much to get off my chest but am not comfortable with a counsellor, I would prefer to chat with others who have this condition and can understand what it is like, maybe we can swap ideas on getting better and help each other through. Anyone welcome to email me at kaleidoscopekitty@yahoo.com
smile

>^..^<

Hi Rachel,
I don't suffer from PND so I can't understand what it's like but you can only get better by talking not only to other women with similiar experiences but to others who are willing to listen. Have you joined a Mother's Group. Sometimes church parishes in your area have get togethers, similiar to play groups, that cost nothing. Meeting new people may help. I don't know your religious stance, but priests can be excellent listeners who can provide the spiritual healing!!! You have actually taken the first step by writing this so Good Luck with you getting better.
I have sent an email to you. Hope it makes you feel better, although I don't know how much help i can be.

mother to Hannah born August 9 2003

hi i dont suffer PND but i suffer depression have since i was 12. so if you need an ear send me a message

kodeybear@hotmail.com

Narelle, Eilish 5th june 2002 TTC since dec 2002

Hi!
I have suffered PND with my first and it lasted for ages as I too was not comfortable with speaking to a counsellor! I suffered from it again with my 2nd but not for long, thank goodness! If you would like to chat please feel free to email me at j_n_blair97@bigpond.com
Best wishes

Mum(29) - DS 7yr, DD 4yr & DD 2yr

Sign in to follow this topic