Huggies Forum

1. home
  2. Baby Forum
  3. Communities
  4. Personal Messages
  5. any first time mums want to chat?

any first time mums want to chat? Rss

hello my names Tracy, i am a first time parent to a beautiful 3mo boy Zach. i am enjoying mother hood so much and am always wanting to talk to other first time mums. so if ur like me and could do with sum advice and just sum1 to talk to give me a bell smile.

Tracy, NZ Zachy and J

Hi Tracy,
I have an 11 week old baby & loooooooooooooooove motherhood too!!! The experience is so beautiful.
hi maryt, thnx 4 replying.the experience is amazing, zach is at a really interesting stage. he has started laughing and is so cheeky. i remember wen he was 11 weeks. he was so sweet. is ur lil 1 sleepin thru the night yet or still keepin u up? zach was abou that age wen he started sleepin thru the night, he would wake every 2 hours and i was getting so exhausted so i put him into a routine and he sleeps up to 12 hours at nigh now. its brilliant to get some 'proper' sleep. bye 4 now.....

Tracy, NZ Zachy and J

Hi tracy, Ive got an 11 week old boy Bradley who is just so adorable. He is a pretty good night sleeper too. You mentioned that your zach sleeps up to 12 hours a night now. Is that with a feed in between or are you just extremely lucky?

JZ mum to Bradley 17/08/03 and Heidi 25/02/06

im just extremely lucky smile. zach's last feed is normally around 7:30pm, i give him his feed, bath him, tuck him in & then read him a story. he wakes up for his next feed at arond 7:30am sumtimes earlier. wen he first came home he would be waking every 2 hours or so.i was really exhausted so thats wen i decided to put him into routine, it has helped so mch. wat hours does ur lil bradley sleep? isnt it exciting being a new mum? im only young but i still love it. its so amazing to watch them grow, i LOVE it!!!

Tracy, NZ Zachy and J

Hi Tracey... I too am a first time Mum and I love it as well..... I have a beautiful little daughter Emily who is 8 weeks.
Hi Tracy,

I'm a first time mum (at 34!!) with a 5 week old beautiful little man, Connor. I love being a mum even though it is so tiring at times and I don't tend to much else than feed, sleep, nurse bub. It is still a magical experience.

looking 4ward to chatting to others or exchanging emails & experiences would be great.

hugs

Wendy, 1st bub Connor b.26/Oct

hi jane r, isnt it great being a mummy! i wanted to call zach emily if he was a girl but my sister in law said that i couldnt cause if she was going to have a girl then she wanted that name. lol. im lucky he turned out to be a boy. zachs 5 months on the 13th, hes growing so much, i looked at a photo of him that was taken just after birth the other day, and almost cried because it seems so long since he was that small. haha. hope to talk to u soon...

Tracy, NZ Zachy and J

hi froggirl, atleast you dont get people looking down on you, im only 17 so i get those glares and disgusting looks from those people that think im too young and that i shouldnt even be thinking about commitment yet...lol. i love being a mummy tho, every minute is a blessing. hope to talk to you sometime, if you would like to chat my email is. weanus2003@hotmail.com. cya

Tracy, NZ Zachy and J

Hi Tracy!
It sounds like you've started something here! Its great to hear from you and the the other ladies that you love motherhood.... I have a 3 1/2 month old boy and I couldn't agree more when you say every minute is a blessing!
I love hearing from other mums who really enjoy & cherish the experience because you just hear people complaining about it so often. I can relate to how you feel when people look at you, I am 22 but apparently I look younger to some people - and I get a lot of looks, particularly when Nathan isn't with me, and when pregnant I couldn't believe how many people said "Was it planned?" & acted all surprised when I said Yes! Like they couldnt believe I actually wanted a baby - they seem to consider it a life sentence. Well I can handle a life sentence to all the cuddles,kisses, smiles and love that Joshua has to give! Bring it on!
Even now when people see me with Josh and they all say how cute he is they still act surprised that I just loooove being his Mum!
If you wanna chat my email is kandice@pacific.net.au - I didnt think it would be right to email you direct unless invited to!
Hope to chat soon!
P.S Try to block out the stares they're probably just jealous they dont have a baby as gorgeous as yours! (I focus on josh and he makes me happy when rude people staring make me feel bad!)

Kandice, Adelaide, Joshua 17.8.03

Hi, my name is leanne and i am 20 years old. I'm 38 weeks pregnant with my first child and would love to hear other peoples birth stories, advice, ANYTHING!!!
Please feel free to e-mail me if you would like to chat

Mummy to Talana Michelle Kimberley (13/12/2003)

its great to hear that im not the omly one out there that feels this way:). even tho ur young doesnt mean that you achieve less then an older mummy. im really proud to have got as far as i have! isnt it so nice to have sumthin so little that brings so much joy and love into your live. its so amazing. zach is at such a good age now, hes learning so much so fast. he is a NON stop talker. haha. hope to talk to you soon. i hope you dont mind i added you to my hotmail so that hopefully we will get to talk sumtime. bye for now...Tracy

Tracy, NZ Zachy and J

Sign in to follow this topic