Huggies Forum

1. home
  2. Baby Forum
  3. Communities
  4. Personal Messages
  5. im new too the parents exchange

im new too the parents exchange Rss

i would love to talk to other mothers with a baby around 6 months of age or just anyone
wanting to have a chat

georgia 6months

Hi my name is simone and im new to parents exchange too.Im 20yr and my son jaiden is only 9 weeks old....a bit short of 6 months smile.Anyway, I live on the southside of brisbane and im looking to chat and meet other young mothers plz email me at moni_manson@hotmail.com

mummy of two

Hi Kirsty. I'm new to this site as well, having only joined at the beginnng of the week after stumbling on the site when i was 'surfing the net'. I have a 5 1/2 month old baby girl called Chloe. She is just starting to teeth, but at the moment it doesn't seem to be worrying her that much. She is fasinated with her feet, as she discovered them about a month ago. She will lay on her back with her feet in the air grabbing them rolling from side to side and laughing hysterically. She thinks this is a great game and of course no-one else has the same feet as her!!!! We have a dog called Pawsha who Chloe is also fascinated with. She will sit in her bouncer for what seems like hours and just watch the dog and reach out to pat her. Pawsha of course loves this and puts on a great show for Chloe as she rejoices in the attention. I had better go now, but would love to stay in touch & keep chatting. If you would like to email, my address is minton@froggy.com.au. Until next time....

Marni, QLD

hi my name is natalie and i have a daughter who is one week off 6 mths. so do you have a boy or girl? anyway if you wanna chat let me know gotta go bye nat
hi how are you today i will have to chat to you any time JohanneChambers@bigpond.com any time you like

Johanne_Chambers@yahoo.com.au plainland qld

Hi my name is kia and I have a little boy who is almost 5 months old. would love to chat to any other mums out there hope to talk to you all soon

kia, bris

HI im Tania, i have a baby girl who is almost 5 months old. would love to talk to other mums can email me at tania_heather@yahoo.com.au

Tania,SYD,13mth girl. tania_heather@yahoo.com.au

Hi Simone,
Thanx for replying. Congrats on the birth of your son Jaiden 9 weeks ago, hope things went ok . As you know i have a 6 month old daughter and her name is Georgia. It seems so long ago that she was Jaidens age, Ill tell you now treasure every moment and every new thing they do cause it doesnt take them long to grow up. Georgia has 2 teeth, holds her own bottle, sits up, runs around in her walker and is always chatting away to her self, it is awesome.Well i hope to talk again, Im 25 and if you ever want to ask a question no matter how stupid you think it sounds feel free to ask cause ive probably wanted to know the same thing.

georgia 6months

Hi Nat,
I have a girl and her name is Georgia.She is an absolute angel(thank god). She has 2 teeth and loves trying to feed herself. I would love to chat, so reply if you are interested. See ya
Kirsty

georgia 6months

Hi there.

My name is Janelle and I have a 5 month old baby girl by the name of Ashlee Cate. I am also interested in getting different view from parents that have children around the some age.

I hope to hear from you soon.

Nellie, SA, Ashlee Cate 5 months

Hi, my name is Erin, I'm new to the parents exchange too. I'm 28, I have a 10 year old daughter, a 3 year old foster son and a 4 month old daughter. I live in a small country town and sometimes feel quite isolated from people with similar interests (mainly focused around my children) and am happy to chat with anyone.

Erin,W.A. kids 12,5,2 and 1

Hi Kirstymb,

I'm new to this site too and i love it. It's so nice to meet other mums and get advise and just make new friends
I have a 6 month old girl called Natalia. Isn't it so exciting! What kind of new things is your baby doing? Have you started solids, how's it all going?

LB,NSW

Sign in to follow this topic