Huggies Forum

1. home
  2. Baby Forum
  3. Communities
  4. Personal Messages
  5. young mum looking for penfriends!

young mum looking for penfriends! Lock Rss

im 18 with a 6 month old girl maddison and find it very lonely sometimes
just wondering if there were any other young mums around my age that are feeling a bit lost sometime
love to hear from you

Kerry, NSW Maddison 2.6yrs DS due 9/2/07

Hi mum to Maddison

I'm not a young mum, rather at the other end of the scale.. I'm 40 next year and my little girl is 10 months. (although I am very young at heart! )

I have only been in NZ for over 1 year, so all my family and friends are back in the UK and I feel quite lonely too at times. Also find the parenting thing lots daunting.

So if you fancy an older mum as a penfriend ?

Mum to Ella (Aged 10 months)
Hi how are you i am 19 and have a 5 month old little girl. I know how you feel. If you want to chat you can add me to msn

[email protected]

Hope to hear from you

Amy

Amy,QLD, mum to 1

i too am 19 and have an 11month old girl. my email addy in [email protected] if u ever want to chat

19yr old 1st time mummy to ava born jan 7th 2004

I'm alex im 18 and have an 8 month old baby girl Hailey Tiahn, My email is [email protected]
id love to hear from you.
where abouts are all of u from? i live in brisbane

19yr old 1st time mummy to ava born jan 7th 2004

Hello how are you?
I'm 20 and I have a 8 and a half month old baby boy. I would like to chat with you. My email address is [email protected]
It would be great to hear from you.
Take care
Hi. where abouts do u live? I am a young mum and would love to meet new people.

Tammy 28, Rhiannon 14-06-04. morwell

hi. my name is jennie.
i am 20 (just turned), i have a 15 month old girl, and a 2 week old son.
i live in kellyville in sydney, nsw.
i am married as well.

my email addy is

[email protected]

or [email protected]

i am also on messenger, top email preferred..
Hey kerry123

im 20 with a 3 month oldf girl also named maddison. i know what you are going through maddison's father thinks beigna parent is easy. yeah for him he has her sunday monday and tuesday btu his mother changes nappies makes her formula even feeds her at times, but its not easy being a sinlge mum. sometimes i feel that lonely sometimes i wish i never had her, but then at other times i love having around.

my e-mail adress is monkey[email protected] feel free to e-mail me

MLD
Hi, Im CLare and im 21-if you want to chat and everything email me on [email protected] I love to chat to people and i would love to get to know new mothers from different states etc!

Clare-WA, Brodie 17.12.04, Lauren 13.12.06, Holly

Hi there I am Jane and I am 28 years old (omg I am olddd) anyway I am a SAHM of 2 boys and I would love to get to meet other mums. I have done the whole single parent thing with my first boy (for 7 years) and this time around it is alll different.
anyway I would love to catch up with anyone and everyone so feel free to email me [email protected]
talk/chat/email soon

Jane, sydney, tyler(5mths) Jaycob (8yrs)

Sign in to follow this topic