Huggies Forum

1. home
  2. Baby Forum
  3. Communities
  4. Personal Messages
  5. looking for penpal emails and letters

looking for penpal emails and letters Rss

i am a 22 yo mum of a 2 and a half yo boy and a 3mth old girl
i live on a dairy farm near shepparton and dont get out much and its gets a little lonely here sometimes
i am looking for a penpal to chat to and share those mummy tips with if youre interested pls email me
missymoo1@dodo.com.au
hi missy, tryed to send an email, but it wouldnt send, contact me jddietrich@mcmedia.com.au if you like

Baby Teashia Born in May

would love to keep in touch, my email is jessica21_nz@yahoo.co.nz

Emma 31/7/03, Daniel 11/1/06

Hi Missy, I would love to email someone regularly.
email me at karenpetty@iinet.net.au and tell me about yourself please!!

Karen,WA,Emily born 4th June

HI! Im am 23 with 2 children aged 4.5 and 3 and am pregnant with my third..(due in march). Feel free to email me anytime for a chat. I live on the goldcoast and have only been here for just over a year now and still dont know anyone down here.
christopher_forsdyke@hotmail.com

Hope to chat soon
Michelle
Hi,
My name is Andrea, I'm a 27yo mum of a 10wk old baby girl named Tarni. I would love to chat on email or write letters to you. Email me on mccoskerpat@telstra.com
Hope to hear from you soon
Hi, My name is Liz I'm a 21 year old mother of twin boys (7weeks). If you would like to chat email me - Lizcam@xtra.co.nz

I look forward to hearing from you
my eamail is virpikaarina@aol.com

mum of 3 boys aged 11, 13 and 14

Hi, I also live in the country in a town called Murray Bridge and can understand how lonely it can get. I am 23 and have two girls aged 2 and 4. So if ever you want to chat you can contact me on www.tobysynn@chariot.net.au or tobysynn@hotmail.com.au
hope to chat soon
Synni

mum of three girls (99,02,06)

Hi my name is Heidi i am 24 and pregnant with number 4 I live in Brisbane but have lived all over Australia, Travelling for Hubbys work would like to make some new friends you can either reply on here or at markheidi1999@hotmail.com

my children are Bethany 4 1/2
Abbi 3
and Zoe 1

Looking forward to chating soon
Heidi

Beth8Abbi7Zoe5Dani3Evan2madi 1mth

hi im mandy 20 with 2yr old boy if you want to write via snail mail please email me at denandjulie@optusnet.com write hi mandy in subejt please and i'll get back to you love to hear from anyone
Hi missy
how are u. my name is liz and i'm 23. And i have 4 girls. Michelle is 61/2 years old, Markita is 4 years old, Skye is 2 years old and Ashley is 6 weeks old.
If u or annyone whant 2 chat my e-mail address is
HOTFOXY_180@HOTMAIL.COM.
Take Care.

Liz(♥mumof5girls♥) . I Love my family

Sign in to follow this topic