Huggies Forum

Single Mummys Needed! Lock Rss

Hi all my name is Sarah, Im 20 and expecting 16th march. im looking for any single mums who would like to chat about anything and everything!
feel free to email me: infinitestranger@hotmail.com

Hi Sarah, I'm Emma, I'm 23 and mum to Maya who is 19 mths. I've been a single mum since Maya was 3 mths old, and it's been hard, but I don't regret it for one moment. My email is mayasmummy@hotmail.com

Mum to Maya Grace 02-03, Sienna & Mercedes 10-06

Hey Sarah, Iam Ann,
Iam a single Mummy to Taneesha aged 20 mths, i have been a single mummy from when i found out i was pregnant (due to me and her dad broke up a week b4 i found out i was pregnant) fell free to add me at ann03_1@hotmail.com and i will add u aswell,

Ann - Mummy To Taneesha, Jesse & Hallie

single mum here too twin boys 6 months old free to chat...!
pisces_star6@hotmail.com add me to your msn if u want
}|{

rachel(26),QLD, twin boys, born 10/5/04

Hi single mums!

I've been a single parent since before i knew i was pregnant. My ex split 5 months before i found out. No it's not a typo, it's strange, i didn't know till 30 weeks. Anyway, If any of you want to chat just send me a reply and i'll catch you soon.

~ Family complete in 2012 ~

Hi, I am an owner of a website, we have a few single parents on there, and looking for more so they have others to talk too and widen the advice etc... if you are intrested in knowing the address, you can pop me an email!

(I used to be a single mummy wink for about 6 months there when my partner and I split, thankfully, we worked it out! and went on to have 3 more kids after!)

~~~~~~~~~~
Mel
Mum to 5 boys
and 1 Girl
Living in WA
Cuenmel@yahoo.com.au
hey infinite_girl

im 20yr old 21 in march and i am a single mum as well. my daughters father is in her life but doesnt know for how long. he i were togther untill her abusive when i was 4 1\2 months pregnant. i would love to talk to you any other sinlge mums.

My e-mail is monkey02_1@hotmail.com
feel free to e-mail me at any time

MLD
Hi I'm 19 and might be a single mum very soon. We've been fighting alot and we don't want it to effect our 8 month old bubs. The thought is scary, but in the end I think it will be the best for us, even though I do love him more then anything but he has a really bad temper and won't admit to it. Maybe I can get him to come to councelling or something with me.
If anyone wants to e-mail me it's heather_1_48@hotmail.com
Hi Single Mums,

I posted here before but forgot the email bit. To refresh memories i'm 23 and have been a single parent since before i knew i was pregnant.

Being a single parent isn't that bad. It can be tough sometimes but when i see my little one happy i know it's priceless and the right thing for her.

If anyone would like to get to know me better drop a line to:

jenjane19681@hotmail.com

~ Family complete in 2012 ~

Hey heather_1_48

i was in the same situation as you are now you. my fiance (at the time) wouldnt admit he had a temper problem until he hit me and still didnt want to believe he had a problem, then he finally realised he had a problem when i left . i love him that much i was going to leave. but if i didnt leave my mum was coming to get me the next day while he was at work. Now im glad i that i left cause im healthy and my baby is healthy and didnt get the chance to hurts us, but do what you think is right for and and the baby.

fell free to e-mail me: monkey02_1@hotmail.com

MLD
Up until 3 months ago, I was joined to a great single mum group, wsa nice talking to others in the same spot.
I'm a single mum of a 12 week old girl.. Wow Sarah, not long to go now. How exciting for you. I hope everything goes well for you & baby. you can email me at jenni-lea@optusnet.com.au anytime if you want a chat. Take it easy.

Jen.

Jenni, mum of Shanaye born 13-11-2004.

Sign in to follow this topic