Huggies Forum

PENFRIENDS? Lock Rss

Hi,
Im a 23yr old mum who lives on the eyre peninsula, SA. My baby girl is 5 1/2mths old and is so far such a good baby, ive got lots of spare time(touch wood)just wondering if anyone out there wants 2 be penfriends (over the net) to see what their baby is up to.ect just some one to talk 2 really.
my little girl was born 6/5/04.

Cody,SA, 6mth baby

Hi, I am 22 and have a 8 1/2 mth old son. I am a stay at home mum and it does get a bit boring at home while bubs is asleep and the housework is done(majority of it anyway). I would love to chat and fill in some time during the day.

Mum to Jai and Chase!

Hi
I am 23yrs old and have a 8 1/2 mth old son. I am also a stay at home mum and would love to chat.
On msn my email address is doukie1981@hotmail.com or everyday email addy is scottmelcody@dodo.com.au
Would love to hear from you both
Cheers Mel
Hi Mel and New Mum,

My e-mail is codstar22@hotmail.com hope 2 hear from u both soon.

Cody

Cody,SA, 6mth baby

Hi Mia Bess's Mum,

I tried to send you an email but it said the address was incorrect???

My email is murchies03@yahoo.com.au
maybe try me first and then I will be able to respond??

Mum to Jai and Chase!

hi there im 18 and proud mum of bubby izac (7mts) i have a lil spare time when his asleep! i would love to chat to you and tell my about my experiences my email is
jodimrox2004@kooee.com.au
email me and i will be able to get back to you that day! hope to hear from you soon!!!

jodi,nsw,7mth bubz

hi! i am not a SAHM but i would love to make new 'penfriends'! i have an almost 14 month old little boy. he is just adorable. his vocabulary is building rapidly, and he makes me laugh everyday! if you want to chat my email address is kazdoll@hotmail.com ... hope to hear from you soon!

eìí? well ... it started with a kiss eìí?-3-064

Hi. I'm 24 with a 7 month old daughter. 14-06-04. I'd love to chat i have lots of spare time. tammybears@aapt.net.au
or
tamcuddlybear@yahoo.com.au

I hope you have been safe with the fires.

Tammy 28, Rhiannon 14-06-04. morwell

if you wanna email me, feel free
cuenmel@yahoo.com.au
(I am online 12 hours a day most days!)

~~~~~~~~~~~~
Mel,
Mum to 5 boys
and 1 girl!
My family is complete, now we have our girl!
Sign in to follow this topic