Huggies Forum

1. home
  2. Baby Forum
  3. Communities
  4. Personal Messages
  5. anyone wanna chat on msn or yahoo messenger?

anyone wanna chat on msn or yahoo messenger? Rss

hi my names natalie and i have a 4 mth old daughter caprice i am just looking for some ppl to talk to either on msn or yahoo messenger do more ppl have msn or yahoo messenger? anyway leave your e-mail and i will add you to my list when i decide which one to download thanx bye nat
hi Nat,

I'd love to u chat on MSN messenger, my email is bubza14@hotmail.com. I'm normally on at night after 6 or 7, thats when Adam mainly naps for a while or during the day between 2-4

Hope to hear from you soon

Amy smile
Hi there - I would love 2 chat 2 people using messenger ! My name is Marti and I am 22 with a 6 week old son. My address is Durstt@hotmail.com

Marti, NSW, Baby Boy born on 17th July 2003

hi i have msn messenger im a 19 year old mum of 10 month old daughter jade my msn is johnandmel8@hotmail.com
i would love to chat you you all on msn or yahoo missymoo800@hotmail.com msn or yahoo missymoo800
i have a 2 1/2yo son and a 4 mth old daughter
hi , my name is martha . would like to chat on msn or yahoo. muffin18@bigpond.com for msn or muffinshot for yahoo. hope to here from u soon . matha
hi nat
my name is kia I'm 23yrs old with a 4.5month old son,Jamie. Love to chat on msn my email address is grr_one@hotmail.com hope to talk to you soon

kia, bris

would love to chat you on msn... my husband is normally on from 4pm to 7pm after he finishes work but feel free to chat ne time christopher_forsdyke@hotmail.com

chat soon
michelle
Hi Marti
my name is michelle and i would love to chat to ppl on msn.. my hubby is usually on between 4pm and 7 pm most nights but feel free to drop us a line when ever. im 23 and have 2 daughters aged 4.5 and 3 and am due with my 3rd in march. look forward to chatting email is christopher_forsdyke@hotmail.com

chat soon
michelle smile
drop me a line anyone! bullfrogfish@hotmail.com
My name is Rachel and my daughter Hannah is 5 months old! Talk to you soon!

Hannah (3 yrs) and Harry's (born 22/7) Mum! QLD

hey natalie my name is marion and i would be happy to chat with you anytime on msn all you need to do is just put my email address into your contacts then i will get a message telling me that u have and we can chat.
beandip73@hotmail.com

beandip

Hey natalie

My msn is michelle_forsdyke@hotmail.com

I have 3 children 5 and a half almost 4 and a 4 month old.
Sign in to follow this topic