Huggies Forum

The Huggies Forum is closed for new replies and topics, you can still read older topics.

Adelaide mums Lock Rss

Hi there everyone. I am new to the huggies forums and am not really sure where to start so I thought I'd just start a new tread to say what I am hoping to find. I just want to appeal to all Adelaide mums with babies of any age,size,sex, it doesnt matter to post up their locations and maybe between us all we could organize some sort of walking/exercise/pampering/coffee groups. I dont know about you but I havent seemed to lose any of the weight(up from a size 8-10 to a 12-14 gasp) after my last baby and dont seem to find much time for myself and am feeling generally *BLAH* and I think that we could all help and support each other and make great new friends. If anyone wants to chat about this I can be reached by Paltalk messenger or yahoo, my id is babyb00ma6, or post up here as I'll check in regularly.

Mum to7{6boys/1girl}

Opps, just rechecked my thread above, I'm in Athol Park, Adelaide, I meant to put that in but well, here it is now. lol.

Mum to7{6boys/1girl}

Sign in to follow this topic