Huggies Forum

The Huggies Forum is closed for new replies and topics, you can still read older topics.

mum's with 2 year olds Lock Rss

hello my name is jodie,i live in the prestons area,i'm looking 4 other mums out there that have a 2 year old(or close enough 2 2 years).just looking 4 mums 2 either chat with on line or if u live locally,2 go 4 a coffee or take kids 2 the park.i have a little girl breanna,who would also love 2 meet sum new friends. hope 2 hear from sum 1 soon!

jodie,nsw,2 year old

hi jodie,

i have a 2.5 yr old son Tykeal as well as a 7 month old daughter Phoenix-Jayde...

I live in brissy but would love to chat.... my email is [email protected] or my msn addy is [email protected]

chat soon
mel:-)

mel, qld, DS Tykeal 20/8/03 and DD Phoenix 2/9/05

Gday guys!! Im a 22 yr old stay at home mum of one gorgeous little boy!! hes two (three in july) and his names is Dylan! I live in a small country town in north east victoria, and dnt have many "young mum friends" or know many mums with kids my sons age!!! id love to chat to any other mums!!! email me at [email protected]

ambz,vic, 2 yr old son!

Hey Jodie,
I'm Lainy, i have a little boy who will be 2 on the 3rd of May.. We live in the Campbelltown area, i'd love to chat sometime.. You can email me or catch me online on msn.. [email protected]

Foley 03/05/04, Corbin 13/04/07

Sign in to follow this topic