Huggies Forum

1. home
  2. Baby Forum
  3. Communities
  4. Personal Messages
  5. any other young mums out there?

any other young mums out there? Rss

hi i am 19 yrs old and have a 3 1/2 month old daughter named caprice.i am looking for other young mums to chat to aged between 18-25 any out there that would like to chat if so my e-mail is twinkletoes0212@yahoo.com.au hope to hear from someone bye
Hi there I am also a young mum. I have a 14month old baby boy named Jesse. I am 20y/o and raising him on my own. If you want to e-mail me feel free my address is aimee_jesse@hotmail.com
Hope to talk to you soon.

Aimee, melb, 14mth Jesse

hey there, my names Lindsay and im 20 years old, my baby girl is due on October 17th. My husband and i cant wait. feel free to email me at Lindsay_Charlesworth@hotmail.com . it would be great to here from anyone with tips and advice or just a chat. thanx!

Lindsay, VIC

Hi, I am 22 years old, and I have a 5 week old son Mekhi. I am hoping to talk to others to - my email address is durstt@optusnet.com.au

Marti, NSW, Baby Boy born on 17th July 2003

hey all, im 20yo with 22 yo partner and 6mo son JOshua. Live in Bemont perth wa

Dp: Danny: 30/10/82, Ds: Joshua: 25/03/03

Hi everyone! I'm 20 and I have a beautiful 2 year old daughter.

If anyone would like to chat, my email is mlg1712@msn.com

Mum to Madi & Jake

19 yrs old 3 month old baby girl......email is nate_koneska@hotmail.com wouldl love to chat

emili 24/02/2005

Hi,

I'm a 26yr married SAHM with 3 kiddies. DS 4.5yr, DD 19mths & DD 2 weeks.

If you wanna chat I'm here.

Mum(29) - DS 7yr, DD 4yr & DD 2yr

20 year old with a 3 1/2 month beautiful baby boy.

2 yrs

i am 19 with an 11 week old baby girl - Alyssa Talya

alyssa 28.2 taylah 2.11 lachlan 11.9

hi, my name is Erin ive just turned 22 and i have a 6 month old baby girl and im newly single. im happy to chat to any young mums out there feel free to email me erin_and_lucy@hotmail.com. hope to hear from someone soon.

hi
im 33wks with my 1st bub!! gasp)
luv 2 chat.
Sign in to follow this topic