Huggies Forum

1. home
  2. Baby Forum
  3. Communities
  4. Personal Messages
  5. looking for someone to talk to

looking for someone to talk to Rss

hi my name is natalie and i have a 3 1/2 mth old baby girl i am just looking for someone to chat to for i am a first time mother if any mums wanna chat e-mail me at twinkletoes0212@yahoo.com.au seeya hope to hear from someone
Hi Natalie,
I am also a first time mum, my baby girls name is Ella, she's 5 weeks old.

I am loving being a mum, but its definately hard work.. i'm suprised though how quickly i got used to the lack of sleep. Its only been the last few days that Ella has started sleeping for 5 hours at night.. its great!!

Whats your baby girls name?

Talk later
Belinda

Belinda, WA, lovely baby girl

hi belinda
thanx for replying well my baby girls name is caprice so how old are you?? yeah you soon get used to loosing sleep but i was very lucky caprice never woke every 4 hrs for a feed she went 6 hrs straight off when we got home and now she sleeps 11 &1/2 hrs straight through so it is great. so how much does ella weigh at the moment?? caprice is 10ib 8oz but that was 2 weeks ago anyway thanx for replying hope to hear from you again
seeya later
Hi twinkletoes. My name is sue. I have 3 kids under 5 years old Matthew 4years old, Sarah almost 3 in september 2003 & Jessica 10 months old. I live in sth Penrith area.

My e-mail address is susiesmile @optusnet.com.au I am looking for someone to talk to. Can you be my e-mail pal? Hope to hear from you soon.

Sue Keeffe. NSW

Sue, NSW, 3 Kids

Hi Twinkletoes, and Keffee. My name is Louise and I am a first time mum to a beautiful baby girl called Ella. She is 8 months old.
I live in Brisbane and if you would like to email me, my address is loulou_074@hotmail.com.
I would love to hear from other mums. Hope to hear from you soon.

Louise, Brisbane Qld. Mum to Ella and Luca

Hi Natalie. I'm a first time mum, too. I have a baby girl also, her name is Hannah. If you want to email my address is jadehodzik@hotmail.com
look forward to hearing from anyone

mother to Hannah born August 9 2003

Hi everyone,

I am also a first time mum to my beuatiful baby boy Joshua who is now 6 months old.

I would love to chat to other mummies.

I am on msn alot so if you are online feel free to say hi.

larniegirl@hotmail.com

Larnie

Mummy to Joshie 15/07/03 & Hannah Lily 26/02/06

Sign in to follow this topic