Huggies Forum

The Huggies Forum is closed for new replies and topics, you can still read older topics.
  1. home
  2. Baby Forum
  3. Communities
  4. Personal Messages
  5. New friends wanted..........

New friends wanted.......... Lock Rss

Hey guys,

My name is Jess, I am 21 with a 7.5month old son. I would love to meet new ppl of any background to talk regularly to about life!
My email address is [email protected], so send me a message or post here and i'll be sure to get back to you asap!

Jess (22), Chris (22) and Kaden (22 mnths)

hi Jess Im Lee Im 23 with an almost 2 year old and a 4 month old my email address is [email protected] and im also on messenger

Lee. Mum of William 1/1/04 & Lily 10/8/05

Hi Jess and Lee,
My name is Laura, and I'm 21 with a 16month old daughter, Tahn.
I live in Queensland, and would love to chat to other young mums.
My e-mail is: [email protected]
smile

Laura 21, QLD, daughter Tahn, 22.07.04

Hey girls

Im Skye SAHM to Scarlett born 19/may/2005 online everyday always up for a chat or long emails. Always looking to chat to new people.

Little about me: Im turning 21 on 22nd - 3 days before Xmas. Live in SA but have lived in ACT & NSW moved to Adelaide 4 months ago. Complain often about hubby (first wedding anniversary on 5th of jan next year)

My email address is [email protected]
MSN ID [email protected]
Yahoo ID [email protected]

Look forward to hearing from you smile

Scarlett 4 - Hazellyn 1 - Blake born 29.07.09

hi jess,
im amanda, im 17 and have a almost 4month son caden. im [email protected] (e-mail/MSN). take care!
amanda
hi jess my name is tanya i have a 7month old son named thomas he was born on the 17th june last year has four teeth and is commondo crawling which looks so cute my email address is [email protected] would love to hear from you im 22 and a stay at home mum

tanya,vic thomas 17/06/05 and EDD 6/12/2007 eìí?

Hello.
My name is Carolyn.
I have Xavier who is nearly 9months.
I found the Huggies website excellent. I am not normally good at making friends. So this is really good for me.
I live in a little country town in South Australia.

all of us

hi jess your msg is a bit old but thought i would write any way my name is beck im 22 and have a 3 month old girl tahlia also wanting to meet new people email me if you like
[email protected]
i know this is an old post but my name is Meagan i am 25 years old and have a lil boy named Xavier who is 7.5 months old. i am looking to meet new people whom also have kids as most of my friends don't. my e-mail addy is [email protected] grin

Meagan, Xavier 20-07-05, Jellybean c/s 11-12-06

Sign in to follow this topic