Huggies Forum

The Huggies Forum is closed for new replies and topics, you can still read older topics.
  1. home
  2. Baby Forum
  3. Communities
  4. Personal Messages
  5. PREGNANT AGAIN, first bub only 7months!!!!

PREGNANT AGAIN, first bub only 7months!!!! Lock Rss

hi everyone, just seeing if anyone wants to chat,
or meet up if in sydney,
im 21 yr i have a beautiful boy izacc 7months old, and just found out im pregnant again with number2, it was a shock to be so close, we didnt plan it, just need to talk to people
hope to chat soon
Congratulations ..... I think having your two close together is a blessing. There is 17 months difference between my sister and I and we are the best of friends. She has two boys 19 months difference and they have a good relationship also. I hope all goes well in your pregnancy.
Regards,

Liza - Jonah DOB 21.2.05

hi jackie
congratulations
i know how u r feeling i to have just found out im pregnant again and my daughter is 5 months old
though im about 9weeks or so. there will be 12 months between mine wen #2 is born.
hope to chat soon
goodluck with it all
dannii

danielle nsw dd 24/6/05, dd 26/7/06

Hi,

My first 2 are 17 mths apart and then my sons are 27 mths apart. We planned for our sons to be closer together but it never happened. My daughter and son are the best of friends and do everything together and they are great with bub. I'm tired ALOT but I wouldn't have it any other way. My advice ROUTINE ROUTINE ROUTINE especially when it comes to sleep. Good luck and congrats.

~*~DD 4~*~DS 2 1/2~*~DS 3 months~*~

congrats Jackie now I have some more free time would love to finally meet up email me if you still have my email address if not here it is again [email protected]

mum of 3 boys aged 11, 13 and 14

Sign in to follow this topic