Huggies Forum

1. home
  2. Baby Forum
  3. Communities
  4. Personal Messages
  5. any young mummy's out their?

any young mummy's out their? Rss

hi all i am a 20 year old single mother to an adorable 16 month old boy. i am just wondering if their are any other young or even single or perhaps both mum out their who are looking to talk to someone in a similar situation?
if so feel free to email me, my email address is shellz69er@hotmail.com
hope to hear from a few of you soon!
Hey! my name is Sam and im 23, my little girl is nearly 4 1/2 months old,i've added you to my msn! speak soon!!

SaM, EviE NoV 03 AnD TuLLy AuG 05

i aint single but i am still kinda young i guess. my name is narelle and i am 22. i have a nearly 2 year old daughter (she was 4 months old at my 21st)

Narelle, Eilish 5th june 2002 TTC since dec 2002

Hi all, I'm 21 and single. i have a 11 month old girl. Email is sel_rae@hotmail.com. hear from you soon

Mum to Vanessa (April 03)

i narelle, great to hear form you. if you would like to chat feel free to email me shellz69er@hotmail.com
i'm also a young mum i live in qld i'm 24 and have a 17month old son i only mooved to qld 3 years ago from vic so i would love to talk to some other young mums could someone please tell me what msn is and how to get it?

thank-you erin

Hello Erin,
send me an email to brownsand43@hotmail.com and I can send you an invite to get the MSN chat

Cristie

Cristie, SA, boy 18/04/01, girl 22/05/03

hi my name is jody im a 17 yr old mother to 18 month old b-j msn: sxe_pwincess@hotmail.com
talk to you all soon

Mummy 2 B-J

hi im 21 turning 22 this year i have a 9 1/2 months old gee time goes so quick
i live in qld
i notice everyone one got hotmail msn i dont have it but but u can email me if u want spac_dp@yahoo.com and if u yahoo messager

Tyler 12/6/03 . Dion 10/11/08

hi my name is melissa i am 21 and i have 2 young boys one is 3 and the other is 17 months although i am not single i would love to chat with someone with young children as i am here by myself with the boys all the time as my husband works and we just moved away from our families so i don't know anyone where i am.

My email is mandnspires@aapt.net.au feel free to email me.

Bye

Melissa
hi well my name is nat and i am 20 and have a neally 11mth old daughter feel free to e-mail me at twinkletoes0212@hotmail.com i also have msn messenger.
Hi my name is Casey. I am 20. I have a beautiful boy who is 19 months.
Would love to talk to either single parents or parents with partners.
Email kc_tj@hotmail.com
Look forward to hearing from you.

Casey, TJ (15/8/2002) and due in march

Sign in to follow this topic