Huggies Forum

The Huggies Forum is closed for new replies and topics, you can still read older topics.
  1. home
  2. Baby Forum
  3. Communities
  4. Personal Messages
  5. any young mummy's out their?

any young mummy's out their? Lock Rss

hi all i am a 20 year old single mother to an adorable 16 month old boy. i am just wondering if their are any other young or even single or perhaps both mum out their who are looking to talk to someone in a similar situation?
if so feel free to email me, my email address is [email protected]
hope to hear from a few of you soon!
Hey! my name is Sam and im 23, my little girl is nearly 4 1/2 months old,i've added you to my msn! speak soon!!

SaM, EviE NoV 03 AnD TuLLy AuG 05

i aint single but i am still kinda young i guess. my name is narelle and i am 22. i have a nearly 2 year old daughter (she was 4 months old at my 21st)

Narelle, Eilish 5th june 2002 TTC since dec 2002

Hi all, I'm 21 and single. i have a 11 month old girl. Email is [email protected] hear from you soon

Mum to Vanessa (April 03)

i narelle, great to hear form you. if you would like to chat feel free to email me [email protected]
i'm also a young mum i live in qld i'm 24 and have a 17month old son i only mooved to qld 3 years ago from vic so i would love to talk to some other young mums could someone please tell me what msn is and how to get it?

thank-you erin

Hello Erin,
send me an email to [email protected] and I can send you an invite to get the MSN chat

Cristie

Cristie, SA, boy 18/04/01, girl 22/05/03

hi my name is jody im a 17 yr old mother to 18 month old b-j msn: [email protected]
talk to you all soon

Mummy 2 B-J

hi im 21 turning 22 this year i have a 9 1/2 months old gee time goes so quick
i live in qld
i notice everyone one got hotmail msn i dont have it but but u can email me if u want [email protected] and if u yahoo messager

Tyler 12/6/03 . Dion 10/11/08

hi my name is melissa i am 21 and i have 2 young boys one is 3 and the other is 17 months although i am not single i would love to chat with someone with young children as i am here by myself with the boys all the time as my husband works and we just moved away from our families so i don't know anyone where i am.

My email is [email protected] feel free to email me.

Bye

Melissa
hi well my name is nat and i am 20 and have a neally 11mth old daughter feel free to e-mail me at [email protected] i also have msn messenger.
Hi my name is Casey. I am 20. I have a beautiful boy who is 19 months.
Would love to talk to either single parents or parents with partners.
Email [email protected]
Look forward to hearing from you.

Casey, TJ (15/8/2002) and due in march

Sign in to follow this topic