Huggies Forum

Young Mums Rss

I'm a single, 17 year old female from Brisbane who is 38wks pregnant. I love the whole thing about being pregnant and would love to hear from other young mums who also think alike.

I would also love to hear from older ladies about what they experienced throughout these stages leading up to birth and after.

Carla, QLD, 2 yr girl

Hey,
my names Bek im 17 and 27 weeks pregnant. I live in sa. I too love being pregnant but i also cant wait for my baby to be here so i can see him/her.
Id love to chat my emails is rlm1985@yahoo.com.au thats my yahoo msn too. my msn is rlm1985@hotmail.com
Bek

Bek (21), Peter (25), Chelsea (3) Luke (1)

Hi Bek, It's glad to hear that i'm not the only young mum on this site. Sometimes i feel so left out. Just leting you know that i had my baby on the 14 June 2003. It's was a big surprise. The whole labour was great, and just seeing my baby was the best thing ever. It is really amazing seeing the baby that was inside of my belly. I named her Mya Marie Conlon and she had no problems which is always great to hear the doctors say. I hope we can still talk. I also hope everything goes well throughout your pregnancy and end the end you will have a very beautiful baby.

Carla & Baby Mya

Carla, QLD, 2 yr girl

CONGRADULATIONS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
and welcome to the world Mya.
Of course we can still talk. That would be great. I dont know many mums my age they are all older or younger.
my msn is rlm1985@hotmail.com
yahoo rlm1985@yahoo.com.au and the yahoo one is also my email if you want to chat that way.
congradulations again
Bek

Sweet As!!!! I'll write to you -v- your e-mail address.

Carla, QLD, 2 yr girl

Im not sure if uv emailed me yet cos i havent recieved one. I just thought id let u know so u didnt think i was being a snob if i havent replied.
Bek

hi my name is karen im 19 and im from sydney im 17 weeks pregnant its my 1st and im scared like hell my bf (the father) has left me and does not want nothing to do with me or the baby if u have any advice plz help me

karen

Hey karen,
my names Bek im 17 and im 31 weeks preggas. This is my first too. Im sorry to hear about ur boyfriend. What an arse. my contact details are
email rlm1985@yahoo.com.au
chat
msn rlm1985@hotmail.com
yahoo rlm1985@yahoo.com.au
email me and ill give you some site addys for others sites with young mums, and alot of them are in simialr situations to u.
but if u ever need to tlak im here ok
Bek

hi Karen.
how are you feeling? Im sorry to her the father has left, he dosent know what he is missing out on. just think of it this way, better he left now then later, its easier to cope with that way. i have many friends who are single mothers and they love doing what they want when they want, they say the freedom is great. Being pregnant is the best thing that has ever happened to me. so enjoy, as long as you have those around you who care and will help you when your in need, thats what matters.
hopefully he might change his mind, but just rember, women can be mothers and fathers!!!!!!!

Lizzy (20yr)

Elizabeth, VIC,4 mth girl

Im Belle,
Im 18 y.o. now but i fell preggers at 17 and im 17 weeks pregnant. The father is in complete denial and refuses to have anything to do with the child. My parents are great and so are my friends but i guess they find it kinda hard to relate to me as they have no idea what im going through. I'd really like to talk to other young mothers and mothers to be as well as any young fathers that stumble onto this site. Email me belinda004@optusnet.com.au or billie_baby69@yahoo.com

Thanks Guys

Belle, QLD. Son born 08/01/04

Hi, My names Jess and im 18 with a 19mth old son, Jacob.
I have recently split with Jacob's dad and moved back to my mums house.
I would love to chat to some other young mums.
My e-mail is Jess_Stiles@hotmail.com

Jess,(18), S.A, 19mth Son

Hi Bek,

Sorry that i haven't replied for a long time but i haven't had access to my computer for a while. How has your pregnancy been so far???? My little girl and me are both going great. My school email address is carla.conlon@murrischool.qld.edu.au if you wanna email me at that address cause i check that one all the time. I hope you are coping well. Gotta go.

Carla Conlon

Carla, QLD, 2 yr girl

Sign in to follow this topic