Huggies Forum

The Huggies Forum is closed for new replies and topics, you can still read older topics.

Anyone Wanna Chat? Lock Rss

I'm just getting used to this thing and am not quite sure what I'm doing!?! I'm a 17 y.o single teen mum to a 6 month old baby girl. I would love to chat to anyone about anything. I get lonely and bored when I'm home alone with bub and would love to talk to other stay at home mums.

Milli Teen Mummy 2 Shantilli Memphius

Hi how are you?? I know what you meant that it can get boring at times home alone. I am a stay at home mum to and even though I am married to a wonderful guy, when he's at work and my son is asleep it gets very boring.

I'll introduce myself, my name is Karen and I'm 30 years old. I have a 16 month old son, named Nicholas. If you would like to chat and anything and everything you can email me at:

[email protected]

Take care and hope to hear from you soon.

Karen, Vic, Nicholas 26/10/02

hi well i am 20 and have a 10 mth old daughter is ya wanna chat my e-mail is [email protected] and i also have msn hope to here from ya soon seeya
Hi Milli,

I'm 23 with a 3 month old girl, and yeah it does get lonely doesnt it. I'm usually a very sociable person and I now I'm at home all the time, I am married but its different during the day. So I am definatly up for chatting. my email is [email protected]

Hope to hear from you

Des

Dest,VIC, 3mth baby

Sign in to follow this topic