Huggies Forum

WELLINGTION ROCKS Rss

HI THERE HOIPE YOU CAN JOIN IN THE FUN HERE IN WELLY

paris/memphis

Hi Helena
Another Welly mum. It's nice to see!
My name is Susan and I'm mum to Gracyn 3 years and Loren 15 months. We have all moved back to Wellington from Christchurch only July last year, and I have to say it's great being back!!

It'd be nice to hear from you.

Susan,NZ,3 yr old,1yr old littlies

hi there. anyone in upper hutt? i just moved here. weve ben living in wellie since august last year. we moved from chch. i have a 13 month old and am 3 months pregnant. would love to hook up with anyone.

peta, wellington. 13 month baby and one on the way

Hi there,
My name is Susan and we I'm a stay at home mum of two gorgeous girls aged 3 years and 16 months. We don't live in Upper Hutt but we are out in the other Hutt! my sister lives in Upper Hutt and I'm always up that way. We also moved from Christchurch in July of last year. If you want to chat it would be great to hear from you.

Susan,NZ,3 yr old,1yr old littlies

Hi to everyone i also do not live in upp hutt i live in the beautifull wairarapa Masterton i moved over here three years ago and love it.
My name is Anna and i am mum to 2 and a half year old Faith and 8 month old William we had to send faith off to bed before for trying to hit her little brother what a handfull.
We still visit Welly a couple of times a month because all our family lives in the hutt and wainui.
Would love to hear from anyone. i still don't really have any friends over my way propulay because all my time is spent looking after the kids.

anna

anna

hi Susan Anna here how funny you also are from Wainui did you mean to say that you have now moved back there.I feel the same way about the place it seems so sucluded from everywhere else but it does have its nice area's.I grew up there when i was little in westminster rd and then petrie st then my family(mum)moved over to they hutt valley. My partners family still lives there in hine rd and i have an aunty in wellington rd where abouts are you from?.
Sometimes i miss my family being so far away but i love the wairarapa and it is cool going down for visits to stay the weekend,we have really hot weather over hear and it is really nice in the summer but then really cold in the winter anyway,
do you have boys or girls or both i have a boy and a girl and they a good fun willie who is now 8months is crawling around the house really fast now and into everything it is good he is becoming a bit more independednt.
We have a mirror in the bathroom and he gets up set when he looks in it and trys to crawl through it but keeps donging his head it is funny.
They are both in bed now which is good its the only time ever i have time to myself but still i have endless jobs to do washing and dishes.
have a good weekend.

Anna.

anna

oh my godness so sorrie i haven't been on this site for ages kiddies keep you busy i really enjoy all the comment's on this site and hope we all can still talk i have two boys anna memphis is now 3 and paris is 1 and the chores do mount up especially with two kids so close in ages but life is greatr and boys are fantastic the wether is always up and down here so nothing new on that front memphis is now at kindy and he loves it so much he's learning new word's and thing's it's amazing he is now toilet trained thank heaven above it was the hardest thing i had to do hopefully paris will be easier well must dash but keep posting and ill keep checking this site i wont forget and if your ever over this way let me know

regards
Helena

paris/memphis

Hi there

I'm from Lower Hutt and have a very active 2 year old boy. I keep myself busy by doing a course and looking after friends children while they are at work. Would love to hear from anyone

Tracy,Wgton,Have 2yr boy

Hi I live in Wellington too. I am wanting to meet other mums - join another coffee group - my one only meets every 2 weeks. I have a 3 month old daughter.

Renee, Mother to Lauren - 19/01/2005

Hello there
Where abouts in Wellington do you live? I acutally live in Lower Hutt. I just have the one boy but am always looking after other peoples children for a little bit of extra money. What do you do with yourselfs?

Tracy,Wgton,Have 2yr boy

I live in Tawa. I don't do much with myself - though I have a coffee group I go to once a fortnight but am always looking at meeting other new mums. I am also trying to start up a home business of selling second hand baby clothes.
What about yourself?

Renee, Mother to Lauren - 19/01/2005

wow starting up your own home business sounds interesting. Good on you. I do a course in health pscyology 2 days a week at weltec and look after friends children the rest of the week. My son is also starting gymnastics on monday morning so that should be abit of fun for him.

Tracy,Wgton,Have 2yr boy

Sign in to follow this topic