Huggies Forum

The Huggies Forum is closed for new replies and topics, you can still read older topics.
  1. home
  2. Baby Forum
  3. Communities
  4. North Island NZ
  5. Anybody live in Whangarei, NZ???

Anybody live in Whangarei, NZ??? Lock Rss

Hi!

We are moving back to my home towm of Whangarei, much to our sheer delight!!! smile I was wondering if there were any mums etc that live nearby? We haven't been back for three years, and altho I still have friends and family there, I would love to meet some more people, if they are around. I am 30. and have an 8 month old daughter, it would be great to go visiting or meet for coffee once we are settle back.

Cheers!!

Emily

Hi melissa's mum, I'm 22 and have 3 boys, Lucas is 2.5yrs old and twins Josiah & William 4.5mths. I like in Kaikohe but will be moving to Whangarei in the next 6 mths as I live in a 1 bdrm flat with my boys and it's getting a bit cramped. Would be nice to get to know some ppl when I move there as I've always lived in Kaikohe so all my family/friends are here, it's a bit daunting the thought of leaving all the support I have here and 'going it on my own'! Be nice to chat sometime, you have a great day. . bye

Mummy to Lucas 11.10.03, Josiah & William 14.12.05

Yup, in tikipunga.

contact me at: [email protected]
hello, im interested in meeting others from whangarei, we live in invercargill but moving here in may , i dont know anyone there.lol
im 25 & have a 13month old mabel.
if anyone has bebo-add me: jacobhayleymar or hayleyjacobmar (cant remember which one it is smile
Sign in to follow this topic