Huggies Forum

Any young Mums?? Rss

Would love to hear from other young Mums or Mums to be.

Anywhere is fine, just would love to chat, and get to know others in the same boat.

Mummy to Malachi - 24 July 2004

Hi

My name is Liz, im 21 years old and live in Thames, I have twin boys (nearly 2 months old), would love to hear back from you - my email is Lizcam@xtra.co.nz

Bye
Hi
I'm 21 and from Te Puke, i have a 14 month old daughter Aimee, and would love to talk to anyone
Vanessa

2 little darlings 29/01/03 + 17/03/05

hi mummyto1

would love to chat with ya, do you have msn? let me know your email addy and we can chat or email.

can't wait to hear from you

Mummy to Malachi - 24 July 2004

Hello all! I'm a youngish mum, I'm 21 and have a 3 month old son. I live in Nelson, NZ and are planning on staying at home with him until he starts school, it'll be hard financially, but I don't think I'd be able to leave him!!! Be great to chat with any of you. Gotta go- got a stack of washing to do- does it ever end???!!!!

kellz, NZ, 3 month old baby boy

Hello everyone,

I'm 20yrs old and have 2 sons. Now I know your thinking "2", but yes! 2 very active kids. My oldest is 2 in 2mths and the other is 7mths old. I too stay at home with them and it is difficult at times but my babies are happy and healthly, so we're good.

I would like to chat with young mums, my email is angel7may@hotmail.com

Take care
Michelle

Devron born 25wks 2002, Jayden 38wks 2003 & Manaia

Hi MrsSuz

my email address is nogandness@xtra.co.nz if you want to email me, sorry it took so long to get back to you.

Hi Michelle

Where are you from? email me if you want.

Vanessa

Hi My name is Cynthia. Im 18 from Taranaki. My baby girl is only a week old today.
Would love to her from any other new mums out there
hay there how r you. I am a young mum (24) with a toyear old son and 7 weeks preganant with number two which is due 30-8-05. Me and my family live in Palmeston North have lived down here for 4 months, we moved here as my partner got picked for the National league Soccer team down here. Am find ing it hard having atwo year old and not knowing many people but im sure that will all change soon. I think we need to find a play group or something to fill in our days. Do yo have any children if so how many and what ages are they, where are you from. I have a cell phone you can text me on if you like 0274436868 or youcan email me on reneeandscott@xtra.co.nz( thats my msn address if you have it). anyway look forward to hearing from you, take care.

renee, nz pary nth, 2yr old, pregant with #2

Hi I'm a young mum of 21, with a gorgeous 8 month old boy named Liam. i live in Northland 30 mins west of Wellsford so am rather isolated! Would love to chat with other mums

Liams Mum,NZ,14mth boy

Hi Liams mum

It's been awhile since I last checked this board, in fact your the first person to post in 2005. Welcome, I think this board has dried up a bit so it is nice that you've "reactivated" it.

You've probably read my post already but if not, I'm 21 also and have 2 - yes 2, very active boys. Devron is almost 3 and Jayden 1. They keep me busy. Oh and I live in Auckland.

You can email me if you want or we can chat through the board - whatever

Michelle - angel7may@hotmail.com

Devron born 25wks 2002, Jayden 38wks 2003 & Manaia

Sign in to follow this topic