Huggies Forum

New Zealand Mothers Rss

Hi my name is Rachel,

I have an 8 month old baby boy and, i'm looking to meet some new mums.
I currently live in New Plymouth and would like to know if there is anybody out there interested in going for a walk, getting together for a coffee and a chat or, even to chat on the net.
I'm new to the area and, just need some support from anybody who is in the same position as iám.
If anybody is interested, my e-mail is martinpugh@clear.net.nz.

figjam

Hi Rachel,
My name is Amber, and I'm from New Plymouth.
I'm about to have my 1st baby - I'm actually 10 days overdue, and I'm being induced on 08/03!! FINALLY!! (Have been getting a bit frustrated)!
Anyway, if you are keen to get in contact with me, then u r most welcome ... would be nice to get to know some other mums, esp. from NP. My email address is: lambertschick@hotmail.com. I'll be out of action for a few days now, but I promise to get in touch as soon as I can. I'll forward on my contact number to you when I do get home!
Hope to hear from you,
Ambs smile

Ambs, Mummy to Aidan (born March 04)

Hi Rachel,

My name is Renee and I have a 3 month old daughter. I don't live in New Plymouth but in Wellington but I would be keen to chat on msn or email about the trials of being a mum.

renee_harrington@hotmail.com

Renee, Mother to Lauren - 19/01/2005

Hi I have a 10month old baby girl, very active 10month old, Im from Wellington would u like 2 chat.

isabel8months

Hi I'm a mum of 2, one 14 year old and an 11 month old. Live in Ellerslie, Auckland. Would be great to meet up with other mums who are down to earth, non judgemental types. Am very isolated, have no family to speak of except the kids.
Sign in to follow this topic