Huggies Forum

Adelaide Mum's Lock Rss

thank you for your email it was so good to hear from you maybe one day we can meet up for a cup of coffee my son father walk out on me when i was 4 weeks pregnant please write back soon
melody i am the same 22 though and i have a 19 month old daughter. none of my old friends talk anymore as i cant go out and party anymore i dont care my daughter is my life so they are the ones missing out. i find it hard to i feel alone but my fiance is a great man and i am so happy to have him. send me a line if you want to talk some day.

kodeybear@hotmail.com is my email and for msn
bombababenaz is for yahoo

Narelle, Eilish 5th june 2002 TTC since dec 2002

Hi there I will write to you soon and feel free to ask away if you want and I'll talk to you soon.

Di
hello julie what are you up to today i hope your having a good day today i have a 17 month old little boy call brayden jessie james his father walk out on me when i was 4 weeks pregnant with him i have been rasing him on my own ever since then
Hi I'm sorry that I haven't written to you as its been a bit slack of me and I'll pull my finger out and will send you an email soon.

Di
Hi everyone I'm back after not being after to post on this site for a very long time for some reason. So how is everyone going and whats been happening with you all. I love to hear from you all.

Di
Hi all... I'm Cindy. 20 years old from Klemzig. First time expectant-mum (due December 26th)
Would love to chat with any mums or mum to be's.. my email address is: starfire_cindy@ihug.com.au
smile

Cindy due 26th December 04

Hi Di,
Im on the NE side of Adelaide, a 31 year old single mum with a 7 month old boy. Love to hear from anyone out there.
Cara

Cara, SA, 12mth baby boy

Hi sorry for replying sooner as I have been back onto this site the couple of days.
As I dont send my reply's to any think I posted and now have to keep checking day by day.
I'm willing to meet if you still are one day.
I have managed to meet a couple of mums from this site and we still chat and catch up with each when its possible.
Or my new email addy is no1loco@bigpond.net.au

Dianne
Hi All. My names Alarna and I live in ADELAIDEs North. I originally come from victor Harbor almost 5 years ago and grew up there and since I moved here, I havnt made any Pals from Adelaide.
Im almost 8 months pregnant with our 1st bubba and so far its a boy.
I have msn so If u wanna add me for a chat or e mail anytime its"
bandaid82@hotmail.com
Im am planning to have the bub at Modbury hospital and Due 15th Feb. I think he will be on time.
Love to talk with anyone from anywhere in S.A and I hope you would love to chat with me aswell.
Hope to see you all soon.
happy babies Alarna

mum to bayden 25/02/05

hi all im monica - im a sahm to two boys (twins) william and alexander. they are 13months old. if anyone would love to chat my msn is ymavropo@bigpond.net.au. hope to hear from you soon.

moni SA twin boys 17mnths

Hi I'm Bec,
I have a very active 26th month old boy, called James. I'm a single mum and would love to chat with anyone, who wants too.

Bec, SA, 2y old

Sign in to follow this topic