Huggies Forum

Adelaide Mum's Lock Rss

Hi girls how is every think going for every one in SA. Good health for every one. I'm making most of the not so bad days of being outside mostly with the kids and gardening etc. Hope to hear from you soon .

Di
Hi Cristie how are you can I have your email addy to stay in contact that way my email addy is posted in one other post.

Dianne
Hi Di,

My email address is brownsand43@hotmail.com
We also have MSN Messenger if you would like to stay in contact that way! Talk to you real soon.

Cristie, SA, boy 18/04/01, girl 22/05/03

Hi Julie,
Haven't heard from you in a while is every think ok. Feel free to contact me through here or by email in another post.
Just wanted know if you going ok.

Di SA
hi my name is karen i have a 3 week old son called tyler he is my first hope to hear from u soon
Welcome to this site, Cogrates on the birth of your son. Feel free to ask any questions or ask for some advice as there will be some one that may be able to help you. My email addy is in another post if you wish to contact me this way, also by msn by the same email addy. Hope to hear from you again. I have 5yr old twins boy-girl and a 6 month old boy.

Di SA.
Hi Karen how are you just wondering if all is ok. Well I hope you have a great Xmas and new year.

Di
hi i'm jasmin and i'm in the southern suburbs.i'm 24 with a 2yr old boy and 27 weeks preg looking for some friends to have coffee and chat with.

Jasmin, SA, Kye 23/01/02 and Caleb 23/03/04

hi my name is kelly. i have a 13week old son, deacon.
i live in the western suburbs and am also looking for some other parents to chat with.
Hi Kelly and Jasman feel free to chat if you want any time to me if you like. I have twins boy - girl 5 yrs and 7 month boy. I'm 39 single mum.
Email addy if you like is
no1bitch@chariot.net.au

Di (Dianne)
Hey girls,
My name is Fiona, i'm 21 and my son will be 8weeks on Sunday...although he's a good size and probably looks older..lol, my dr thinks i feed him roast beef instead of breast milk.
ANyway, i'm in Adelaide too and would love to chat to some adelaide mums with children around the same age!
Fiona

South Australia- 21 Years old, Baby boy 09/11/03

hi dianne how are you i am a single mum to so i know how you feel i am rasing my 17 month old son on my own he quiet a handle full some time here is my email address if you want to right to me rachel_m_g@yahoo.com.au
Sign in to follow this topic