Huggies Forum

1. home
  2. Baby Forum
  3. Communities
  4. SA & NT
  5. Mums down South of Adelaide???

Mums down South of Adelaide??? Rss

Hi there mums I am looking for other mums to get together with regularly that live in the southern suburbs.
I moved back to SA after living interstate for three years but have found since becoming a mum the friendship I used to have here have really changed as none of them have children yet sad

I am seaford side of old noarlunga and missed out on the opportunity to be part of a mothers group when I had my son as i was waiting for a call that never came (he is now 14 months and just dying to have some little playmates too!)

Are there any groups out there I could join? This is a bit out of my comfort zone so i'd love to meet some really welcoming people that arent going to make me feel like the odd one out.
Hi Erin_Jade

I too have waited for that exact call to never come. grin Haha. I would love to be part of your mothers group if you like as I live in old Noarlunga.. My little girl is 3 months old so may be a little young at the moment for your son to have fun with but she already loves meeting people. My email is cb3major@gmail.com if you would like to catch up let me know grin
Hi, i live in seaford rise, soon to be seaford meadows smile
I have a soon to be 4 month old, PM me and we can organise something.

Hi Tori and CB3Major I am so sorry I have just seen this! Will be in contact soon smile
Hey everyone
I know this post is a bit old but thought i would try anyway

Iv just moved to old noarlunga 2 weeks ago
I have a 5 year old son due to start at old noarlunga primary next year
And a 2.5 year old daughter
Im also 19 weeks pregnant with my 3rd baby

Im 25 year old im easy going looking to make some mummy friends as i know no one here and all my family is in NSW ..

I would love for the kiddies to have some friends too

Thankyou for reading ..
Hi girls,

I would like to meet for a play date if anyone is interested in the southern area
My 18 month old and I do go to a playgroup on Wednesdays 9:30-11:30 in Seaford. My little guy loves it, would like to have more playtime for with other children. My 6 month old is very active and loves to try and join in. Does anyone know of a mothers group in or around Seaford area.
Hi I am looking for a mothers group to join in the southern area I am at Christies downs I would like to get to knew other mums with bubs, I am a mother of 4 ageing from 10,8,6 and have a 4 month old son could someone please contact me or let me know how or were I could join a mums group please thank you
Hi I am looking for a mothers group to join in the southern area I am at Christies downs I would like to get to knew other mums with bubs, I am a mother of 4 ageing from 10,8,6 and have a 4 month old son could someone please contact me or let me know how or were I could join a mums group please thank you
I am looking for a playgroup and to meet some other mums in and around the Aldinga area. Moving there from Alice Springs. My boys are 1 and 4.
I am looking for a playgroup and to meet some other mums in and around the Aldinga area. Moving there from Alice Springs. My boys are 1 and 4.
Sign in to follow this topic