Huggies Forum

1. home
  2. Baby Forum
  3. Communities
  4. SA & NT
  5. mothers group north eastern suburbs

mothers group north eastern suburbs Rss

Hi girls,
I am a new mum of a baby girl Laicey, born in April. I would love to join/start a mothers group, we are in Banksia Park (TTG).
keronikki@hotmail.com - i'm on Facebook if you want to join me that would be fantastic. The child / youth health groups are full in this area so i haven't been able to join any groups yet. It would be great to meet you and your bubs x
Hi I live between ridgehaven and salisbury east (2 different houses) I have an 8 week old girl mackenzie and would love to be partdof a mothers group too. I will add you on facebook and add you to the adelaide mums group im part of.

Hi ladies. I have a 1 year old boy and we are always looking for different ways to get out and about. We live in the Elizabeth area and would love to get out and meet more mummies and kiddies. gtstarlet_cndrla@hotmail.com I am also on facebook if you would like to add me
Hi, I have a 10 mth old and have just moved back down to the northern suburbs and interested in being apart of a mothers group and meeting new mums and bubs.
Hi all I'm a mum of 2 boys Connor is 2 and cole is 5 months am moving to munno para west on the 5th of October and would love to meet some new people please let me know if any groups are formed or if anyone is interested in meeting up my Facebook is Elaine Dymond and profile pic is my 2 little boys and my email is Elainedymond@icloud.com smile

Look forward to hearing from you
Hey guys a few of us go out either Tuesday, Thursday or Fridays. Depending on the weather usually parks or play cafes. If anyone is interested in coming along smile We are from the northern area as well.
Hi everyone I have started a new Facebook group on Facebook for mums in the northern area feel free to join it. It's called northern suburbs mummys there is about 150 of us on the page and it has been going for less than a week hope to see some of u on there xx
I'm 30 in surrey downs with a 3 year old girl and a 6 month old girl. I also would look forward to meeting other mums to get out of the house and have some adult conversation. I'm also on Facebook under tara smith
Hey Tara I have a 3 almost 4 yr old boy and an 11 month old girl, we do regular meets every Thursday or Friday at parks play cafes etc if your interested?
Sign in to follow this topic