Huggies Forum

The Huggies Forum is closed for new replies and topics, you can still read older topics.
  1. home
  2. Baby Forum
  3. Communities
  4. SA & NT
  5. Around the city or surrounding suburbs?

Around the city or surrounding suburbs? Lock Rss

Hi there,

We will be returning to adelaide next month (currently in WA) and would like to meet up with other SA mums/dads around the city/surrounding suburbs area for chat and to break the monotony of everyday life. My little girl is nearly 7months and we aren't part of a parent group since we moved to WA shortly after she was born. I wouldn't mind meeting other people and sharing stories and for my little one to start her social skills also. Hope to meet you if you are interested. Many thanks, SJ
Hello

you can add me if you like. we moved to adelaide a while ago now ... so hubby and i know what ya going through. Im Skye with DD 11 months old today YEY. My msn is [email protected]

CYA

Scarlett 4 - Hazellyn 1 - Blake born 29.07.09

Helo
You can add me too. I moved here a few years ago from Melbourne. I have a 13 month old boy
Hi

You can add me as well.

i have two girls, a 5 month old and a 2 1/2 year old.

Would love to catch up.

Speak to you soon.

Tm

Mum of three

Hey southaussie,

I'm currently in ACT with my first being due in June. I will be moving back to SA at end of June. Would love to catch up when we get back home to chat to other mum's. Will be living with the MIL for a short while but any excuse to get out of the house is a bonus.

Cheers Naomi
Sign in to follow this topic