Huggies Forum

The Huggies Forum is closed for new replies and topics, you can still read older topics.
  1. home
  2. Baby Forum
  3. Communities
  4. SA & NT
  5. Looking for Mums, over 25, South of Adelaide

Looking for Mums, over 25, South of Adelaide Lock Rss

Hi there I am looking for mums, over 25 who live South of Adelaide who would be interested in joining a online group.

This group is still in the process but the aim is to be a group who trials products for companies, as well as getting to know each other and having regular meets.

There is an application process so if you are interested leave your email or msn here and I will contact you.

I'm a chocoholic........what about you?

I know i don't fit your category. I am 21 and live in North East suburbs (near TTP) but i am frequently down the southern area of adelaide.

I would love to meet with other mums and product trials sound interesting! my email is [email protected]

Thanks and take care

DD#1 - 3.7yrs, DD#2 -20mnths, DD#3 is here! 21.08.

hi,
i nearly fit the criteria, i'm 22 years, and do live south of adelaide, seaford rise.
i'm definately keen.
my email and msn is [email protected]
hope 2 hear from u soon.
hayley

SA mum to Ben (10/04) Rianan (7/06) #3 due 14 dec

Hi I am 35 and have a 13month old boy. I would be very interested in meeting other "older" mums
My email address is [email protected]
Im 20 so im probably to young but i am a Mum to Kai 14 months and Due again in December i live in CHristies Beach.
[Edited on 25/02/2008]

Sarah, Kai 14 months #2 due 17th december.

Sounds intriguing I am 31 and live near hallett cove contact me via exchange
Marie

marie,sa, 3 daughters 1 son!

Hi I am 31 with 3 kids, i am living in the west but am interested.
My email is [email protected]

kkkkkkkk lol im a little late on this thread but I live at Huntfeild Height lol fancy name for Hackham , I am 30 and have 3 lil cherubs all at school and will soon be stoked to meet my son Xander Riley due in 33 sleeps lol .

Love to join [email protected]

Thanks ;o) Amanda

Sign in to follow this topic