Huggies Forum

1. home
  2. Baby Forum
  3. Communities
  4. SA & NT
  5. Mother group around Paralowie/Salisbury area?

Mother group around Paralowie/Salisbury area? Rss

Hello!
Just wondering if anyone knows of or is a part of a mothers group around Paralowie/Salisbury? Have a 6 week old and would like to meet up with other mothers with a newborn around this age.
smile
hello and congrats about your new addition. i am in craigmore and have 3 girls, my youngest is 16 weeks. i have also joined an online parenting group which has alot of mums in the paralowie and surrounding areas. if you are interested pm me and i can let you know the details.

charlene

hey i would also like 2 kno if there are any mother groups around this area. i get so bored being at home. my little girl is 6 months.

take care
Hi,
I know its not super close, but I go to a great mums group in modbury. We are called chicks and we meet every tuesday morning.... we have a huge variety of ages in mums and bubs as well as new expecting mums'
We also do coffee at a, different cafe once a month on a thursday without kids, which is very cool!
PM me if you want details, also we have a facebook group you can tap into...
Lena

Lena and Josh

Hi I was looking at joining a mother’s group but I can’t see how to message you or find you on Facebook. I have a three month old baby boy and would just love to get out a little bit with people in the same position as me.
Sign in to follow this topic