Huggies Forum

MOUNT GAMBIER MUMS Rss

Hi guys my name is Jess i have twins Mitchell and Jack 4 mths old i would like to start a mothers group where we could meet weekly. If anyone interested please reply

jess and twins

jessica,Adelaide S.A twin boys born 05

Hi Jess
I also live in Mt Gambier and have a 3 year old son and an 11 month old daughter. Wouldn't mind meeting you one day. I have met another lady from Mt Gambier who also posts on this site. Will ask her if she is interested in meeting you next time I see her.
Hi, i have just recently moved to mount gambier and dont know anyone ha ha. I have three girls aged 3 and a half, 18 months and nearly 4 months. I would love to meet anyone. I am a little shy at first but still need to meet people i am slowly going crazy at home smile looking forward to your replys. Cheers.
Crissy.

Mum of 3 girls, 1 boy, 1 angel, 1 on the way!

*sorry double post.

Mum of 3 girls, 1 boy, 1 angel, 1 on the way!

Hi there my name is Bec and I have a 22 month old son. We are new to the mount and are looking for a mums group that we may join so we can both start meeting people and making friends here. Hope to hear from other mums. My email is beccahealey@gmail.com.smile
Hey Girls, I am also looking to join a mothers group & to make new friends who are also mums, I am 22 & have a 8 month old daughter. smile
hi my names jess i have 2 yr daughter and would love to make friends i live in mount gambier jessicalong801@gmail.com
Hi I'm makayla I have a 3 year old boy n 6 month old girl. I have just moved to mount gambier an looking to make new friends for myself an the kids. Would love to know if there is a mothers group. Feel free to contact me my email is makaylalsolway@bigpond.com thanks alot lovely ladies smile
Hi, I'm just new to the mount gambier too, and would like to meet new friends. I have three children 3yr old boy, 4yr old girl and 10yr old boy.
My email is marz.reese@gmail.com

Thanks

Murrianna Reese
Hi my name is stacey jones im from mt gambier im look for a group to meat other mums and to make friends i haven't got meany at the moment i have a 9 year old daughter with a disability a 7 year old daughter and a 4 snd a half son and a baby boy on a way in august
Hi my name is Alisa I have two children. A little boy who is 21 months and a little girl that's almost a month old. I'm looking to make friends and just chat to other mothers.
Sign in to follow this topic