Huggies Forum

SA young mums Rss

Thanx Ladies...

GOOD NEWS, my partner has come around finally and a very big thankyou to his mum whatever she said turned him smile

End of my first trimester this week Im sooo excited about having my first ultrasound and accually seeing bub, i get all goo goo just thinking about it.

Well Ill keep you all posted my life is a roller coster at the moment and I have front seats.

Thanx Again

Shannon smile

Shannon WA, DD Tiana 2, No2 EDD 8th May

hey djc
where abouts in adelaide are you from? im from down south and have a 7 wk old boy, lachlan

Hey everyone

My name is Alex and I gave birth to my first son on April 3, 2004 and he is the absolute love of my life. His name is Elijah Eric and he is so much more than I could have ever hoped for, he is everything to both of us. I live in the Adelaide Hills just 20 minutes from town with my partner who has been an absolute gem throughout the entire process, and dont know what I would have done without him.

If any of you are interested in chatting I love speaking to other young mums like myself and hope you are all going well.
You can add me at angel8998@hotmail.com

Love
Angel-Alex
xoxoxoxox

SA, beautiful baby boy born 3/04/04 my life

Hey everyone, just an update here.

I had my little boy oliver 5 days after my birthday on the 8th of June, after a week in hospital before that as I was really ill. Luckily oliver was as healthy as a horse and weighed in at just under 8pound.

It is now almost 8 weeks later and he is thriving and has put on half again of his birth weight.

Hope to hear from u all soon

Connor 24/1/03, Oliver 8/6/04, Zachary 5/12/07

Hi... im Cindy 20 (first time expectant mum) from Klemzig - Adelaide.... 30 weeks pregnant - I'm due December 26th.
I would love to hear from other expectant mums in Adelaide too.
I have had such a smooth pregnancy, I cant believe it. The only 'problem' was 5 days of morning sickness - but that's it!! - I know I shouldnt boast, but I simply cant believe what a joy this pergnancy has been!! - I am currently doing all the fun things, like buying clothes, furniture, and picking names!!
If anyone would like to share experiances - or just have someone to email now and again to compare notes...
You can email me at: starfire_cindy@ihug.com.au
smile

Cindy due 26th December 04

Sign in to follow this topic