Huggies Forum

SA young mums Rss

hi, my name is sharon and i am expecting in 9 weeks. i am 20 years old and very excited. i would love to hear from other expectant mums ect and share experiences and tips
email me at:- shazlomin@optusnet.com.au
thankyou

sharon, 20, SA

Hi Sharon, I'm not a young mum from SA (I'm 28 and from Vic) but I do have some tips for you. You would've just about had enough of being pregnant by now I guess. I certainly had when I was pregnant with Jazzy (my first) - mind you I was the side of a house!! Some tips for you. You've got to get some "Infant's Friend" - it's a natural anti-wind oral liquid about $6 from pharmacies that was fantastic and worked for Jazzy so well - she didn't have Colic, but was quite windy when she was little - it settled her straight away - an absolute godsend. Oh - if you're going to breastfeed you must get the Avent express pump - expensive ($100) but works so well and heaps better that those electric torturers that you can hire especially if you get sore nipples - which you will. Microwave sterillisers are the best - 5 mins and your done. Nursing mothers have the best nipple ointment - in a purple clolured tube - thick and sticky but oh so soothing applied before and after every feed. That's about all I can think of, off the top of my head. Hope this helps. Best of luck. Hope it goes fabulously well for you.

Zoe, Vic 9 mth baby and one on the way

HI, my names Bek im 17 and 28 weeks pregnant with my first too. I live in Crystal Brook SA, where abouts are you from?
Bek

Bek (21), Peter (25), Chelsea (3) Luke (1)

Hi zozo,
thanks for the tips, ive written them down and will look into it.
how is your motherhood going?how old is jazzy?
from sharon

sharon, 20, SA

hi bek,
how are you going? how are you enjoying your pregnancy so far? what are you expecting?
I live in norwood.
tell me more about yourself
from sharon

sharon, 20, SA

Hey,
Im fine and urself? Im getting a bit tired of being pregnant as my whole body has changed, my moods everything. BUt i love feeling the baby moving inside me.
We arnt 100% sure on the sex, on tues they are giving me another ultrasound to try and see. But the doctors pretty sure its a girl. Have you picked out names yet? We have its Chelsea Michaela for a girl and Cameron Peter for a boy.
How was the begning of ur pregnancy, mine was horrible. I had morning sickness for 22 hours a day. It was horrible.
Bek

hi bek,
glad to hear from you.
you'll have to let me know what you are having!
We have decided on calling her Nichole Anne.
i am feeling a bit tired too, im feeling very heavy and tired all the time, i love my belly but am feeling very uncomfortable.
the beginning of my pregnancy was not too bad, i was sick for a week and feeling tired all the time but i really cant complain!
hope to hear from you soon
shaz

PS email me if you want at:- shazlomin@optusnet.com.au
catch ya soon

sharon, 20, SA

Hey all - Im 18 and in Adelaide.
I have a 19mth old son, Jacob and have just split up with his father.
Just looking for a chat...

Jess,(18), S.A, 19mth Son

hey,
Sorry to hear about the father and yourself. What part of adelaide are you from
Bek

hi bek and sharon,
havent recieved an email from either of you in a while, wondering how use are going? Sharon last i heard your waters had broke!!!!!!!! How exciting! So i guess your a new mum now. Wrte and tell me how Nichole, you and Kim are doing!
bek, not long to go now! Are you gettin Nervous?
i love the names you have picked out, theyre gorgeous!
hope to hear from use soon

celeste,wa,baby Ella

Hi everyone, my name is amanda, I'm 21 have a 10 month old son, plus I'm expecting in June. I'm just looking for someone to chat to, and mabey get a coffee or something with occasionally. feel fre to write me

important_female@hotmail.com

Connor 24/1/03, Oliver 8/6/04, Zachary 5/12/07

Hi everybody smile I'm 24yrs old and i have a 7 yr old boy and a 4 yr old girl, and also currently 27 weeks pregnant with another little boy. I am due on the 30th of march. My fiance lives in America so all i have got is my family, not many of my friends have kids yet or even want them. So it would be nice to chat to and maybe even meet for a coffee sometime. My email is psychick01@optusnet.com.au
Feel free to email me anytime. Hope to hear from you soon.

Aleks, SA, 5yr old girl, 9yr old boy&bubs 10.4.04

Sign in to follow this topic