Huggies Forum

The Huggies Forum is closed for new replies and topics, you can still read older topics.
  1. home
  2. Baby Forum
  3. Communities
  4. WA
  5. Pilbara Parents???

Pilbara Parents??? Lock Rss

Hi. My names Andrae and I live in the Pilbara Region of WA. Was just wondering if there were any other parents in the region who are on here. Leave us a message and we can catch up.

Andrae

Andrae,WA - Liam, Siobhan and Erin

Hi Andrae
My name is Kellie and I live in Karratha. Where abouts are you? I have a 5 1/2 month old little girl who I had at Nickol Bay Hospital.

Kellie

Kellie, WA

Hi Kellie,

My husband and I live in Tom Price. We have a 3 3/4 yold boy and a 10 wk old girl. My e-mail is [email protected] if you want to get in touch. Hope your doing well.

Andrae
(also have MSN if you want to chat)

Andrae,WA - Liam, Siobhan and Erin

Hi
I live in Karratha have been here for just over a year. i have a 10 month old daughter who I had at Nickol Bay Hospital. My email is [email protected] if anyone wants to chat.

Briony

BRA QLD 6yo & 4 yo girls

Hi Andrae,

I am not quite in the Pilbara but far enough away from a major town or city, we are in Wiluna where I am working as a teacher. My email is [email protected]

Nikki, WA, 2nd bub on the way.

Hi Andrae, your the second person that lives in tom price I have located on this website. I too live in Tom Price I have three kids aged 2, 16 months and 3 months. would be nice to chat online.
[email protected]
Sue.

SueZ

Sign in to follow this topic