Huggies Forum

1. home
  2. Baby Forum
  3. Communities
  4. WA
  5. mandurah mum wanting to chat

mandurah mum wanting to chat Rss

hi my name is donna im 27 and have a 21 month old son i live in mandurah wa and dont know that many people i would love to find other mums to talk to either about our kids or just to laugh and chat if interested email me at donnas.house@bigpond.com
Dear doona,
I have just joined and I to come from Mandurah I have 5 children with ages 6mths, 5, 10, 18 and 22 if you ever want to chat send me a message at andessarad@yahoo.com

wa. 6mth girl

Hi Donna, I'm Marianne and have a 10 month old boy ,James .We live in Brisbane.You can reach us at Msiggs@iprimus.com.au. I'd love to chat to you or anyone else who wants to email me.

marianne, Qld , mum cheeky monkey 14months

Hi Andessa, I'm from woop woop down south in WA but I was interested in the fact that you have kids about the same ages as mine. Being only 28 I don't have a 22 or an 18 year old but I have a daughter who is 10, a foster son who is almost 4 and a 4 1/2 month old baby girl. My email address is e.jamieson@bigpond.com if you want to chat.

Erin,W.A. kids 12,5,2 and 1

I know this is a tad late replying to your post, but I live in mandurah as well and have 4 kids, 2 years 8 months, nearly 11 y., 13 y. and 15 y. old.
I am Mel, I am in Rockingham

I have 6 children, they are 12,8,7,3,3 and my gergous almost 10month old girl!

~~~~~~~~~~
Mel
Mum to 5 boys
and 1 Girl
Living In WA
cuenmel@yahoo.com.au
(feel free to email me if you like!)
Hi Donna,
I live in Mandurah too, I have 4 kids 2 of each 10 yr old boy,8 yr old girl 22mth boy and 11mth girl, I'am 32 ,My mum lives in sydney so at times I find it hard.
You can email me at colemanclan007@iinet.net.au if youd like to chat

April

April, Wa mum of 4

Hi, My name is Helen.
I am also from Mount Barker, I moved here a year ago-but havnt met anyone yet.
I had my little girl on the 23 june 05

If you want to chat email me
helen-mc@omninet.net.au

or msn messenger
wateva69@hotmail.com
hi donna my name is Lynsey
Im 22 andhave a 6 month old daughter i live in mundijong and dont really know anyone down this way either.. would love to chat so if your interested email me on
Lynsey_e_d04@hotmail.com

Lynsey, WA

Sign in to follow this topic