Huggies Forum

The Huggies Forum is closed for new replies and topics, you can still read older topics.

Hi im new here... Lock Rss

Hello all,
Just wanted to make myself known, i just found this site through a search engine, as the only other sites i am with are all american.
Well i have two daughters:
Morgan 29/10/99
Ella 03/08/01
and am expecting number 3 on the 4th july 2004.
I live in perth wa.
So i look forward to getting to know you all over the next 7 mths or so.

Morgan 29/10/99, Ella 03/08/01 & bubs due 04/07/04

Hi. My name is Karlee and i'm in perth too. I have two boys Jarrod 4/5/02 and Matthew 26/4/03. Looking forward to gettting ot know you better. Feel free to add me to messanger if you want, [email protected] or email [email protected] I have yahoo & icq too if you dont have msn.

Karlee, WA, 1 & 2 yr old boys.

hi there
I live in Belmont Wa with my partner Danny and our darling son JOshua who is 8 months.
I have an online mothers group that id love you to join, its just for mums living in perth/wa

take care

Dp: Danny: 30/10/82, Ds: Joshua: 25/03/03

Hi I am also new here,

I live in Perth (SOR) I am 24 yrs old, me and my partner of 4 years are expecting our first baby in early July.

My Email address [email protected]

Lisa, WA, EDD 1st July 04

Hi, welcome to the site
I live in perth also, well Rockingham, and i'm 20yrs old and expecting my first on the 1/1/04, so not to far away..... I Don't have many friends here and if you want to chat with me, i love to. Just reply to this message, and we will chat.
All the best with your bub
Mel

WA Sasha 6/1/04

I am new here too....I would love to find someone to chat to re parenting and family life. I have three children and live in Edgewater. I have been searching for a place to chat with perth mums and I cannot find ????any ideas??
I have MSN my email [email protected] to hear from you

Shelley, WA, mumofthree

Hi,
I also live in perth, in south Perth, and have an 8 month old daughter. I would love to join your chat group in possible.

Steph

Jasmine, 8 months

Sign in to follow this topic