Huggies Forum

1. home
  2. Baby Forum
  3. Communities
  4. Perth
  5. Looking for playgroup - Southern River/ Canning Vale/ Harrisdale

Looking for playgroup - Southern River/ Canning Vale/ Harrisdale Rss

Hi,

I'm looking to take my son (9 1/2 months) to some sort of playgroup, so he can get to know some other kids. Would anyone know of any small play groups in this area?

Thanks smile
I am in Harrisdale. My boy is 8.5 months. I am in a mother's group with babies all around the same age. I have sent you a follow request so I can PM you. You will need to accept my request before I can message you though.

Hi, I would like to join a similiar thing with my 9 month old boy. We live in harrisdale also.
Would love to know more info.
Thanks
Jess
Hi ladies. I have recently moved to Harrisdale and looking for new friends for my boys and myself. I have a 3 year old and a 4 month old. I would love to come along to a mothers group if there is one running? Thanks smile
Jess c wrote:
Hi, I would like to join a similiar thing with my 9 month old boy. We live in harrisdale also.
Would love to know more info.
Thanks
Jess

Ellevette wrote:
Hi ladies. I have recently moved to Harrisdale and looking for new friends for my boys and myself. I have a 3 year old and a 4 month old. I would love to come along to a mothers group if there is one running? Thanks smile

Hi Jess & Ellevette,

I've met a small group of mums - you can find us on FB - Canning Vale Babies & Mums Buddy Group. It's a closed group. We are very casual and we do 'try' to meet up often.
Hello,

Im looking to join a mothers group, im 23 first time mum with a boy name Dartanian hes 6 months old .
Hello,

Im looking to join a mothers group, im 23 first time mum with a boy name Dartanian hes 6 months old .
Hi!
There is an awesome playcentre for toddlers in canning vale..
It’s called TODDLER TOWN CENTRAL located 6 Bannick court !
It’s a play centre for children 0-5 years of age!!!
They do birthday parties too
Sign in to follow this topic