Huggies Forum

1. home
  2. Baby Forum
  3. Communities
  4. Perth
  5. Babysitters / Babysitting Services SOR

Babysitters / Babysitting Services SOR Rss

Can anyone recommend a good babysitting service or babysitter SOR (canning vale type area). We are getting cabin fever and need to get out (even to go to the movies) but dont know any reliable babysitters... any help appreciated.

Thanks
Gayle

Can anyone recommend a good babysitting service or babysitter SOR (canning vale type area). We are getting cabin fever and need to get out (even to go to the movies) but dont know any reliable babysitters... any help appreciated.

Thanks
Gayle

Hi Gayle

Did you get the flyer in your letterbox from the Trainee Childcare Worker? We actually know her (her mum works with DH) and her parents live in Vertu. We haven't used her yet but will give her a try although our kids can be full on. I'll ask at Caitlyn's day care and see if any of the caregivers are interested in babysitting jobs for you.

How are you anyway? You can always come down here for a coffee and look at my 4 walls if you like smile

Kelly
me smile

Thanks
Gayle
Hi Gayle,
I do babysitting in that area. I have a diploma in children's services, current first aid, working with children check & can get a reference from my regular familys that I babysit for if you like. I charge $20 an hour and can do Friday nights, anytime saturdays and anytime sundays.
Let me know if your interested =]

Lj

Hi Gayle,
I do babysitting in that area. I have a diploma in children's services, current first aid, working with children check & can get a reference from my regular familys that I babysit for if you like. I charge $20 an hour and can do Friday nights, anytime saturdays and anytime sundays.
Let me know if your interested =]

Lj

Lj, can you please pm me your number? I live down the road from Gayle (literally).

thanks
Kelly

Lj, can you please pm me your number? I live down the road from Gayle (literally).

thanks
Kelly

Hi Kelly,
Silly question but how do I pm you? smile
Lj

Hi Kelly,
Silly question but how do I pm you? smile
Lj

I just pm'd you, but then realised you may not know where to go to see my PM wink go to messages (purple box on right) and you should see a message from me, otherwise click on my username and on the left hand side you should see "send me a message"

hehehe hope I can still give clear instructions (am 37weeks preggo)
www.centenarynannies.com.au
what is babysitter sor?
Sign in to follow this topic