Huggies Forum

The Huggies Forum is closed for new replies and topics, you can still read older topics.
  1. home
  2. Baby Forum
  3. Communities
  4. Perth
  5. Mums and/or Dads SOR?

Mums and/or Dads SOR? Lock Rss

Hi All,

I am new to this site and a first time Mum to a beautiful baby boy, Jack. He was born on St Paddys Day and was everything we expected and more.

My partner and I are interested in meeting other parents, new and old in surrounding areas.

We are the only 2 people in our group of friends who have a newborn, most are young children or teenagers. It would be nice to have some friends to share our experiences with and to do any of the following with...

We love BBQ's, Fishing, Camping, Picnicing, Going to beach with our 2 dogs, going out to dinner, watching the footy etc etc

Look forward to hearing from anyone with similar interests.

Liz

liz,jack & billy

Hey lizzy how are you going? Congrats on being a mummy. My name is Katrina and i am 22 (23 july) and i have a little girl who will be 2 in june aswell as being pregnant with twins due early june also. We live in Canning Vale so down the roadish. My hubby and i love fishing also. wat type of dogs doyou have. we got 2 dogs aswell- DJ-she's a dingo x and CHOPPA - he is kelpie x bordercollie. if you would like to chat my email is [email protected]il.com . if you have msn im on that aswell same address. hope to hear from you soon.

Katrina, Mikayla 04/6/04 Charlize & Kohdy 10/5/06

hi liz,
welcome to the site.
i'm SOR too where abouts are you? i'm from the armadale/seville grove area.
i have two girls Naomi who is 5 and Isabella who is 4 months.
your boy Jack has the same birthday as my partner.
how are you liking motherhood?
we love bbq's,picnics,going out to dinner and movies.
my partner loves footy,fishing,cricket.
we'd love to go camping one day when kids are bigger.

yvonne,mum to naomi and isabella

Hi Lizzy!!!,

Is great to meet new mums here, I have met some fantastic people!!!

I would love to chat 2 ya!! Im 25, married live in Canningvale and im a SAHM so Im online a lot!

I have a son (Lachlan) and he is 9 months old he is so full of love and joy. I love every moment of teaching him and watching him grow!!!!

Do you have msn? feel free to add me [email protected]

hope 2 chat soon!!
Kellie

Sign in to follow this topic