Huggies Forum

The Huggies Forum is closed for new replies and topics, you can still read older topics.

Playgroups Lock Rss

Does anyone know of a playgroup SOR? If not, where do I find the info from? Many thanks!

hey most suburbs have one
i goto one in mundijong and they are on every wed and thursday.
if you want you can contact playgroups.wa im sure there is a number somewhere..
i will have a looksy!!

Lynsey
xx

Lynsey, WA

Hi Kylie. I go to playgroup at Canning Vale Primary School on a Wednesday and it is a really great group of mums and kids. You can enrol with the WA Playgroup Association on 1800 171 882.

Hope this helps! Goodluck
Thanks everyone! I am in Banjup (no it is not north Bunbury grin ) but is just near Atwell/Jandakot and only 15 mins to C/Vale.

I will look on the website and see what is available. I have just started my own business and I thought it would be slow going setting it up but fortunately (or not considering Xmas is just around the corner) it has boomed. But I am intending to have Mondays off (hopefully another day or two during the week also but it depends on how busy I am and considering I sent an email to 30 prospective clients 1.5 weeks ago and am fully booked till Xmas, it doesn't look likely! sad ) and was hoping to go on Mondays to make it easier for me with my babysitters etc.

Although to be perfectly honest, I am not sure if I will be able to make it every Monday so not sure if anyone is interested in having a coffee morning once a month or something similar. Don't mind having it at my place as I have 5 acres for the little angels (or ferals) to run around on!

Hi Kylie & Mia,
My name is Natalie, I live in East Cannington, I've just moved to perth too (6 months ago) I am looking for friends aswell. I found my playgroup through the playgroup association WA, just look on their website (www.playgroupwa.com.au) or call them on 1800 171 882. They'll let you know where your closest playgroup is.

Natalie, wa, 4yo girl & 19mo boy

Sign in to follow this topic