Huggies Forum

The Huggies Forum is closed for new replies and topics, you can still read older topics.
  1. home
  2. Baby Forum
  3. Communities
  4. QLD
  5. New mum in townsville area.

New mum in townsville area. Lock Rss

hi i am a mum to a 5 month old daughter names sophie and i was looking for other first time mums in my area.

Hayley Qld 5mth old baby girl Sophie

Hi Hayles
my name is Kristie I am a first time mum to a 3 month old daughter called Dakoda. I have lived in Townsville for 4 years. It would be great to catch up if you like.
Hi Hayles, I am living in Cranbrook in Townsville, and am a first time mum. My daughter Hannah is 10 and half months old now, her birthday is August 9, 2003. I'm interested in hearing from you. My email address is [email protected]

mother to Hannah born August 9 2003

Hi there
I am a first time mum with a 1 year old now. I have lived in Towsville most of my life. would love to meet other new mums feel free to contact me at [email protected]
Hi Hayley & Sophie

I'm also a new 1st time mum with a 5 month old boy named Cooper. We live in Heatley. Would love to chat. smile

Kay, Mum to gorgeous son Cooper (9/06/2004)

Oh....I feel home sick now! I live in Toowoomba but I originally come from Townsville..only left when I was 19yr! All my family and friends are still up there and I miss them all terribly!

Mum(29) - DS 7yr, DD 4yr & DD 2yr

I am a first time mum to be and live in Townsville and am looking for new friends to chat to so if anytime you want to chat or email me

[email protected]
[email protected]

Kim, Townsville, mum of 2 girls

Sign in to follow this topic