Huggies Forum

1. home
  2. Baby Forum
  3. Communities
  4. QLD
  5. QLD/NSW BOARDER ANY MUMS OUT THERE?

QLD/NSW BOARDER ANY MUMS OUT THERE? Rss

Hi I live just below the boarder I have a 12 month old and would love for him to lay with others we have just moved to the area. Any one want to meet up? Also is the play group at Twin Towns any good?
[Edited on 01/07/2007]

hi, i'm in Palm Beach/Currumbin, not far north of the border. I've just moved from further north, but not much further & would love to find some playmates for my 2 yo and some other mum's to chat to.

I don't know about the Twin Towns playgroup, never been to it, but would love to catch up. I'm in Kirra a bit, if you want to meet up somewhere closer to you. My email is stylish_seniorita@hotmail.com You can email me if you'd like.

Hope you like the Gold & Tweed Coasts, it's a beautiful place to live.

Jess 23, Thai 25, Pheonix 2

Jess 23, Pheonix 2!

Hi I'm Nadine, married to Steve, I am 28 and have two gorgeous kids....DD 6 and DS 3. We currently live at Terranora but are looking at moving to Pottsville. Would love to chat and perhaps meet up.....NadineKemp@hotmail.com
Have a great day

xx DEE xx
Hi I'm Rhianna, I am 27 & I live in South Tweed with my fiance, 2.5yr old son & 3 month old daughter. I am also looking for more people around here to meet. I dont know about the twin towns playgroup sorry, but I am looking for one to join too. If anyone wants to chat my email is bubajai@hotmail.com

Rhianna mum to Jaidyn 06/11/04 & Indiana 14/04/07

i'll add you to msn hopefully we can all meet up soon

Hi,
I know this post is really old and your 2 year old would probably be in school by now but I thought it might help other people with the same question. Twin Towns playgroup in Tweed heads is great fun, Tuesdays and Thursdays are the best times. Both my kids love it and often cry because they don't want to go home yet. You can find their details on their facebook page or through Playgroup NSW.
Cheers
Alissa
Sign in to follow this topic