Huggies Forum

1. home
  2. Baby Forum
  3. Communities
  4. QLD
  5. Playgroup In Caboolture Morayfield Area.

Playgroup In Caboolture Morayfield Area. Rss

Hi all i have just started a new playgroup in the area. Pitter Patter Playgroup meets each Thursday at the Morayfield Leisure Centre (behind Bunnings) at 9.30 till roughly 11.30. If you are interested in joining a playgroup in a very relaxed atmosphere to meet mums in the area and have coffee please come and join us. Call Tamara McMurray on 0438798591

**Calebs Mummy**
6 months
Hi,
We have just built a house at Morayfield and have a 6 week old bub. I'm loving life, especially being a mummy to "Nevaeh", but as you would also know, life can sometimes get a little hectic with hubby at work, and only bub for company. Don't get me wrong, as much as i love her and spending time with her, watching her grow and learn, i would too like some adult contact.
Are there many mum's at your playgroup with younger babies, or are they mainly around 6 or so months? Just curious as there may be a couple of other mum's from the baby clinic that would also like to attend.
Cheers, Kylie

Hi,

I would be the same, I have my gorgeous 7 week old DD and would love some other company - what clinic do you go to Kylie?

Kristy

Mummy to Claire Bear =)) www.mumsonbums.com

Hi Kristy,
We go to the clinic at Morayfield (behind Morayfield McDonalds). Bubs gets weighed between 9.30 - 10am, then we have general discussion time with other Mum's and the baby health nurse, which normally goes until 11ish. But you can leave earlier. Then once bubs are 10 weeks, it changes to the afternoon session for parents group, which is where one topic is discussed per week.
Kylie

Hi there Kylie thats good to hear you've built a house. Yes i understand how hectic it can be with a newborn. Thats a beautiful name for your little girl. Its a new playgroup just starting so not many members however we do have around 5 that come every couple of weeks. Babies range from newborn to 10months. Most mums however are under 25 as it has started from our new mums group.. Please feel free to add me at calebs.mummy@Hotmail.com
Tamara and CAleb 04-11-2006
Hi there kristy if you are interested in joining a playgroup feel free to chat to me at calebs.mummy@Hotmail.com
hi i just moved to morayfield and wondering is this playgroup still active and are new members welcome i have 1 girl 29mthss 1 girl 18mths and 7 week old boy
Hi
I am looking to start a playgroup, my bub is 7 weeks so around this age.
Join Narangba Mums we are having our first meet after school holidays smile
Kristy

Mummy to Claire Bear =)) www.mumsonbums.com

Hi Fellow Mummy's,
I've just moved to the area as well and am looking for a new playgroup too.
Tamara, I'm over 25 (????????) and have two children, can I still get in contact with regards to your playgroup? My youngest is almost 8 months. I think I'm in the same boat as bubba_manda. I'd really like to meet some local mums.
Luisa
Hi Fellow Mummy's,
I've just moved to the area as well and am looking for a new playgroup too.
Tamara, I'm over 25 (????????) and have two children, can I still get in contact with regards to your playgroup? My youngest is almost 8 months. I think I'm in the same boat as bubba_manda. I'd really like to meet some local mums.
Luisa
Sign in to follow this topic