Huggies Forum

1. home
  2. Baby Forum
  3. Communities
  4. QLD
  5. Another Toowoomba Mum

Another Toowoomba Mum Lock Rss

Hello Toowoomba Mum's,

It has been ages since I have posted here. How are you all doing? Long time no hear from most of you and I see there are a few new names here too.

Just to catch anyone up who I haven't chatted with, I am Michelle and I have a 2 year old daughter and a 6 month old son. We live in South Toowoomba.

Hope to chat more with you all soon.

Michelle
Sorry I haven't got back but been busy. Had my sisters here to visit from Cooroy had a 40th party to attend. Had to work on Saturday at the races. I enjoy getting away for the day. My partner looks after Ben and gives him quality time with daddy. I live at harristown. We are all fine. How about you and the family?

Chris, QLD, 3girls 12,10,8 boy 10+mths

Hi Kirsten,
How are you going? I live in harristown. It is nice out there where you are. I sometimes go out and visit the chocolate shop for a lovely coffee. How naughty am I. I have a nearly 11month old boy named Ben. He makes my day special every day. If you would like to chat to me email me on mrhcmt@optusnet.com.au. Hope to hear from you soon. Chris

Hi Michelle,
Welcome back to Toowoomba. When you say posted does that mean you or your partner are in the army? My ex-husband was in the army out at cabarlah. He now lives in Perth. I have another friend Kirsten her husband is in the army out at Cabarlah as well. I live in Harristown not far from South Toowoomba. Talk again soon.
Chris

Hi Chris,

I am sorry I confused you. I meant posted as in posted messages here. I am not originally from Toowoomba. My husband and I moved here when I was about 5 months pregnant with our daughter and she is now 2 years, 1 month (so we have lived in Toowwomba for about 2.5 years.) I also have a baby boy - Billy who is almost 6 months old.

(I do know about postings in the services sense - my husband is ex- navy.)

Hope to talk to you soon,

Michelle
Michelle
Sorry about that. So do you like living in Toowoomba. I had all my 4 children here, but moved around my ex-husband is in the Army now living in Perth. I met my now partner here and have our baby Ben together. This is my partners 5 son. As you can see we have busy school holidays when we see them as they live away. I would like to move up to Sunshine Coast where my sisters live. I miss family. They would be so good for Ben to have cousins around. They are much older but they love him, and gives me a great break.
Thanks for listening, talk soon
Chris

Chris,

I feel incredibly busy with a 2 year old daughter and a 6 month old son... I couldn't imagine all those kiddies you must have to look after during school holidays.

Yes I do like living in Toowoomba, I just don't know very many people here and it can get a bit lonely. Being a SAHM full time restricts the opportunities to get out and meet people.

What else can I tell you...? I am 30 years old and have been happily married for almost 6.5 years.

Look forward to chatting with you again,

Michelle

P.S. What are your 3 daughter's names???
Jodi,

Is this the post where we originally met roughly a year ago???

Michelle
h
[Edited on 09/11/2009]
Michelle
Yes, I don't know how we do it sometimes. But we are having alternate school holidays as my girls live with their dad. Worse luck. Long and nasty divorce. He is in the army making plenty of money. We were married 10 years and it was hard has I had 3 kids under 4. He was always away. Then when I left him, he went nasty. Taking everything from me. I had custody of the girls then he appealed decision then they went to him as he could afford a barrister as well. I had legal aid. The girls are fine. He has a busy social life and a girlfriend which he is marrying in March. I met her for the first time when he picked up the girls nearly 2 weeks ago. She seems nice. Good luck to her. She hasn't got a clue what he is really like. My girls names are Rachel (12) Rebekah (10) Kirsten (8) I miss them terribly. He couldn't take them any further then Perth could he. Sorry to bore you but this is my life. I now am greatful for a loving partner and beautiful baby boy. Which makes my life wonderful as it can be. I am enrolling Ben back into swimming lessons for next week at Milne bay. He just loves to swim. I am 35 an old mum. Thought my child bearing days were finished with Kirsten. See you don't know whats around the next corner.
Thanks for listening, chat again soon.
Chris

Hi ladies! I'm 1/2 hr east of Toowoomba at Plainland. Halfway between Ipswich and T'mba. I'm new here. I'm 28, married with 2 beautiful boys, aged 2 and 16 weeks. Anyone up for a chat, my msn is becsip@hotmail.com or email rdsipp@austarnet.com.au.

Talk soon,

Bec x

Rebecca, QLD, mummy to 2 boys

Hiya Becsip lol*)
welcome hunn
see you around might arrange that fishing trip one day wink wink lol.....
hugs
Sign in to follow this topic