Huggies Forum

1. home
  2. Baby Forum
  3. Communities
  4. QLD
  5. Another Toowoomba Mum

Another Toowoomba Mum Rss

Hi all, my name is Nadine. I am 24, married and have a two year old daughter, with a baby boy on the way, due in April. I work part-time as a personal carer at a nursing home - BUT only have four shifts left!!! Yeah! Love to chat to anyone in same area (or there abouts) as no friends with babies, and I'm sure they get sick of me talking "babies" all of the time. Love to hear from someone soon - please feel free to e-mail me at stevenadine@bigpond.com
I will reply to all!!
No way! My name is Nadine too, didn't think anyone had a name like mine!! I live in Toowoomba too and my husband works at a nursing home too!! I am 25 and have been married for about 6.5 years now and have a son, Gabriel 3 years and a daughter, Brianna 3 months! Would love to chat and catch up some time! You can email me on j_n_blair97@bigpond.com Look forward to chatting with you!

Mum(29) - DS 7yr, DD 4yr & DD 2yr

Hi Nadine,

I am from Toowoomba too!! I write to the other Nadine from Toowoomba, plus I write to Emily from Toowoomba too. I have no friends with bubs either apart from my e-mail pals. I have an almost 13 month old daughter and am 11 weeks pregnant with my 2nd bub. I am 29 years old and happily married too. My husband works in the hospitality industry and works shift work, weekends and public holidays. Wouls love to chat more, and maybe us Toowoomba mum's should try to get together?

Michelle
Hey there Michelle,
Great to hear from you. I chat to Nadine as well, also Emily. Looking forward to meeting on Thursday.
What is your e-mail address?
Talk soon
Nadine
stevenadine@bigpond.com
Hi Nadine,

Have dropped you an e-mail.
Will see you soon.

Michelle
h
[Edited on 09/11/2009]
Hi Jodi,

My daughter is 13 months old and I have been looking for someone local with a daughter around the same age that she could play with. Drop me a line at TMDELAFORCE@bigpond.com if you'd like to chat more.

Michelle
Hello there. I live in Highfields, just outside Toowoomba. I have a 6 month old daughter, Mackenzie. If anyone would like to chat email me on kirstenhume@hotmail.com

Mum to Mackenzie, Mia & Isla

Hi,I am a 35 year old mother of 4. Have 3 girls and finally a baby boy who is 10+mths. Just beautiful. All girls are at school and now I am at home with baby boy Ben. Their is a 8 year gap between Ben and my youngest girl Kirsten. Wanting to get together with other mothers.

Chris, QLD, 3girls 12,10,8 boy 10+mths

h
[Edited on 09/11/2009]
Hi Jodi,
i hope it is me you are writing too! i will talk to anyone. Put baby to bed now I can relax and talk. Just did house work. What part of Toowoomba do you live. I am in harristown for the moment we seem to move around. My email is mrhcmt@optusnet.com.au if you would like to chat.
thanks chris

Chris, QLD, 3girls 12,10,8 boy 10+mths

Chris,

Yeah I was talking to you, I am over Harlaxton way, How is Ben today?

J
Sign in to follow this topic